18. Alex

It felt good, I hadn't slept that much in a while. When I woke up, Ashley wasn't there in the room. Her shoe were missing and I knew it was almost afternoon. I took a long shower still thinking about the night before. It was such a tease. I smiled to myself since the only thing left in me was amusement.

I wrapped the towel around my waste brushing back my wet hair, setting them in place. I turned my head when I heard the door swing open. Ashley appeared, wearing my t-shirt but with her wide legged mom jeans. I sized her up, her hair were falling free over her shoulders. There was no makeup on her face but she was flushed.

"Good morning early-riser." She said with a smirk and I raised a brow. Little did I notice how here eyes lingered over my bare muscles for a second longer than needed. Was she in a mood? For a fun word play? I sighed.

"All thanks to the drunk girl last night." I said. "Who failed to be a bitch." I turned my head around, walking to the closet, picking up my zebra printed button up and black jeans. I returned to the bed but this time Ashley was standing in front of the mirror clicking a mirror selfie.

I tilted my head and then got my body in frame photo bombing it. She frowned, looking back over her shoulder. "Would you stop getting your narcissistic ass in my photo?"

"I would, if you would tag me with a caption 'thanks for the T'." I took a stride forward, closing the distance between us. I turned her head back to the mirror with both my hands. I looked at her through the mirror, going for her phone slowly. Not missing an inch of her skin to touch. I noticed how she inhaled a deep but sharp breath as my chin rested on her shoulder. I pulled her phone from her and my other arm snaked around her waist.

She gulped lightly and I felt it. I knew exactly what I was doing, but I couldn't let her have that attitude for long. I needed to see Ashley blush, like crazy when she saw me for the next couple days. I wanted her to feel everything I was feeling, the desire, the guilt, the giddiness, the want, the need.

"Look into the camera." I knew she took orders well when given right. She looked at me first before her eyes shifted to the camera in the mirror. I clicked a picture and then stood straight, signifying the height difference and I used all my mirror selfie skills I had learnt from Elena and my best friend.

I posted it onto her story without another thought. I knew she wasn't much active and she wouldn't notice if I click a few more. I leaned down shifting to the normal camera before I kissed her neck kept taking pictures. I lowered the phone locking it, my lips right behind her ear.

She turned her head around blinking, looking up at me and our lips brushed. "Alex." She said. "That's my favourite word."

"Peach." I said, my lips a millimetre away from hers. She placed her hand on my cheek. "The fruit I hate the most, but the person I.." love. I pressed my lips against hers before I said something I wouldn't want to. She sighed and I turned her body completely into me.

Her lips were as if ready to be kissed. The softness and plumpness made me want to bite them and I did. She gasped and I pushed my tongue forward and she returned it. She ran her hands through my hair. I slowly raised my arm and clicked a picture before I pulled away looking at her face. She breathed heavily clung onto me. She took her lower lip under her teeth, she wanted more, so did I.

I lifted her up and she swiftly wrapped her legs around my waist. I kissed her again and she smiled lightly before I made her lay on the bed, topping her. My lips pressed down better and the way she responded became intense. I sucked onto her lower lip before I pulled away once again. Her hands touched my chest and fuck, it was something I had never imagined.

I felt the current rise inside my body as she pushed her hands above again, wrapping them around my neck. I finally felt her moan into my mouth as my one hand found a way under her shirt. She kissed me deep, like she wanted it bad. I had never felt so better before. How long has it been that I had had a woman in my bed. As long as I have lived, I had never brought a woman to my room, on my bed.