31. Ashley

"I love you." I heard him even through the loud music. The sound faded in the background and I could only focus on his lips against mine, his whisper against mine. I didn't feel like crying, I felt joy. Immense kind of joy which filled me from within. He said it, and there was no wall between us. I could hear the walls shattering around us. My heart thumped against my chest, against his.

He kissed me, slow and gentle. I pulled away and stared it in his eyes. A smile made it's way on my lips. Was this the feeling I craved? The surging satisfaction which to an extent filled every inch of my blood in that moment and I wished for nothing else. I couldn't help but notice the desire that burned in me like never before, because I wasn't afraid anymore. I wasn't afraid to be consumed by it.

It was the end of the beginning and beginning of an end. It was the the old experience of a new found love and a new experience of the same old love. It was rather pitiful  to see us burning and it was a burn to see us being this pathetic. All of it was love, the hate, the ego, the jealousy, the acceptance, the regret, the guilt. It was all for love. Cause maybe this is what love felt like.

"Take me somewhere it's only you and me Alex. Fucking love me." I said staring deep in his eyes. In that moment the way I looked at him, taking in every detail of his face, not letting a feeling appearing in his eyes slip from mine. I saw it, the desire, the love, the lust, the passion, the impatience like never before.

He grabbed my hand pulling me along with him through the crowd. He picked his coat up as we made our way out of the club. We were on the top floor of one of finest hotel's of New York. As soon as we got out and the music shut off, the night sky came in my view. He stared at me. "Give me five minutes peach, go to the floor No.30 and wait. I'd be there in a minute." He was impatient and I knew it, I could see it. His cheeks flushed from how turned on he was. 

"I am not going without you." I said clicking my tongue. My eyes stared up at him, I wanted to grab his jaw push my lips against his. I had no idea what I was waiting for? I could do it, I should have been doing it. I don't know why we did it. But we both did, always holding back because we were scared we'd demolish every inch of each other with the passion that burned in us.

"Then let's fucking go." He put his coat around my hips and swooned me up. "And that's the use of this coat." I stared up at his face which was a mere inch away from me.
"Why are you holding back?" I muttered staring at him as he led me in the elevator impatiently pressing the floor buttons.

"Why are you?" He asked looking back. "Because this is a private show Alex. I don't want anyone to see it but you, the desire that I am feeling." I whispered against his jaw, trying so hard not to kiss. I could feel him tap his foot on the floor and his jaw which was clenched tightly. He didn't look at me, he looked straight.

"Right and did I tell you something?" He said and a smirk made it's way on his lips.
"What?" I asked impatiently as the bell dinged and we reached our floor. He started walking towards the door and looked at me. "Take the card out of my pant's pocket." He gestured and so I did. My hand brushing his thigh before I realised the tightness of his tailored pant on his groin. Current rushed to my core thinking of it. I was the reason but I pulled the card and I scanned it. The door opened and he stepped inside closing it with his feet.

He looked down at me pausing. I didn't wait for another moment as card slipped on the floor and my lips crashed against him. My hands went around his neck and he fixed my position. My legs wrapped around his waist. His lips were so soft. The touch of his lips against mine set me on fire. My heart throbbed. I could feel the sensations burning through my whole body.

Current rushed in my every inch. My wetness was pooling with every action of his tongue against my lips. "Let me in." He whispered and I let him prob his tongue against mine. It was setting off another dimension of feelings in me. I groaned in pleasure against his mouth and he smirked. I didn't know how it happened but I felt my body slipping on the bed, falling on my back. He stood their tall.