26. Ashley

I laid there on my back. My heart thumping in my chest and I felt my heartbeat like a music coursing through me. Alex had left the room and I felt desire in every inch of me. He lighted this fire inside me, every fucking time. And what did he even mean he wasn't going to kiss me?

The craving from last night and what happened a few seconds ago was burning in me. I felt it, years of writing about it, thinking about it. Now that I was feeling it, the void of it, It made me feel stupid. I tucked my cheek with my tongue as I sat up. I was wet already.

I shut my eyes. "I am going to make you kiss me, Alexander you jerk!" I gritted my teeth. I could feel my own chest rise and fall. My hands clutched the bed-sheet as I rolled round and round on the bed.
"Arghh!! Fuck You!"
.
.
.
.
The rest of the day passed, us bickering because I was annoyed and other important part was me doing my work, and him helping me. It was such a nice feeling having him next to me, without any arguments working with me. But I didn't let even one of his comments slide.

I was mad at what he did in the morning and that is why I decided to not share my bed with him. It was his fault to bring it upon himself. I was hella annoyed and he had to face my wrath. I locked the door. I smiled. It was barely the time for bed. I walked into the bathroom, deciding to take a long hot shower.

I felt hot water dripping down my body, washing away all the built tension in my muscles. I couldn't stop thinking of Alex, and how his body felt on mine. The itch in me begin again. I groaned in frustration. The hot shower wasn't helping. I felt the heat rising inside me as I scrubbed my body. My eyes following my hands as I made my way up to my neck.

Once again the thought of Alex's lips on my neck filled my head. "Fuck Him!" I slammed my hand against the wall. I was not going to touch myself, I was not going to do it, no matter what. I bit my lip as I turned the water to cold, washing off all the heat from inside. Alex's thought were replaced with a brazen cold shiver. I cursed under my breath.

After another five minutes of rinsing my body, I stepped outside wrapped in my bathrobe. I decided to put on my pyjamas and do my skincare before I headed off to bed. And that is exactly when I heard a knock on the door. "Ashley Open the damn door."

"No." I smiled at the giddy feeling rising in my stomach. I was excited for how annoyed he was going to be. It must have taken me over an hour to do everything because he seemed impatient. I tilted my head as I walked to my bed and slipped inside the covers.

I heard another knock. "Last time Ashley, open the fucking door. I have been standing here for last fifteen minutes. And you know I hate waiting." Alex's voice genuinely sounded like a warning. What was fun if I gave in? Of-course I wouldn't.

"Whatever Alex. I am sleepy. Good night!" I said those exact words with so much enthusiasm as if I was so excited to be sleeping alone finally. Well, no pain no gain right?

I didn't hear any other sound later. The goddamn time was passing so slow. I kept my eyes fixed on the digital clock on the nightstand. There was no sound there from last five minutes. I felt weirdly worried. He really didn't care, did he? I felt irritation filling me as I shut my eyes.

My insides were churning with anger, he was such a jerk. I sighed as my anger turned into sadness. I looked at the clock again, the time was running but he didn't make an effort. I breathed in deeply, making a final decision to sleep. Just as I shut my eyes, I heard the lock click and the door opened.

My heart skipped a beat and I saw Alex, standing at the door staring at me. His eyes burned on me as I sat up. My heart throbbed. "What the fuck." I said out loud. He shut the door behind as he strode close. I immediately rolled out of the bed, out of the sheets. He stood opposite to me on the bed. "What the fuck Alexander, how did you get inside?" I yelled again throwing a pillow at him. He dodged it.