33. Ashley

My legs felt numb. I tried to take a step towards the bathroom but I couldn't help but they felt wobbly. My insides weren't that well either. "Fuck." I yelped as I sat back down on the bed. I looked at the bathroom door and Alex stepped outside. His towel wrapped around his waist and his one hand was busy drying his hair with a towel.

I saw those toned clean muscles flexing as he moved towards me. Bits of last night were fresh in my brain. I felt my cheeks heating up at the thought. I sighed internally when I saw that smirk on his face. Asshole. "Can't walk?" He was so proud. I remembered how Sensitive I was and he kept railing me. I'd never imagined what it really meant to not being able to walk the next day until now.

I was weak and sore. He leaned down and kissed me on my lips as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Good morning love." He said against my lips. My insides burned and warmth washed over me.
"I am sore." I muttered pressing my head against his.

"Let me help you." He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he smiled. He stared at me just like I stared at him. "I had waited for this day Peach, every day. It just feels too good to be real." He said eyeing my lips.

I nodded my head. "But this is real Alex. We deserve this. The love we have for each other." I brushed a hand through his hair. My eyes met his again. I leaned down and kissed him soft and deep.
"You are sore, It'd not be a good idea to take this further." He pointed out and I sighed. "True."

"Let's get you freshened up. We have to go back remember?" He asked and I nodded silently just staring at him. Alex being openly caring, what a dream. I smiled, failing to hold myself back. "I love you." I said.
"I love me too." He nodded and I rolled my eyes. He laughed. His eyes disappeared with his wide smile. "I love you more tho." He said kissing the tip of my nose.
.
.
.
About 12 days later,

"Alex, fucking wake up!" I yelled impatiently. He laid there, careless and we were running late. It was the last day of my classes and I was excited. All the students were to hand in the review and me and Alex had planned what we had to do next. It was Alex's idea that if it worked, we can build an online course as a fundraiser for the events of orphanage and the fees students will get once they leave when they turn 18. But it was important to check in and make the material more to the point and detailed for the market. I was excited thinking about it.

In the last few days, we had had a lot of conversation. We'd had a lot of fun being with each other, loving each other, having a little bit of pleasure every now and then. I blushed at the thought. He groaned as he pulled me into himself and I rolled my eyes. "Alex, wake up we're late."

"I need a quickie." He muttered against my ear and his hand snaked under my shirt. I moaned in protest of the tingling feeling that was spreading through me. "Nicotine, I was tired last night, I am sorry I ignored your advances yea?" He muttered and I almost chuckled. His thumb grazed my bare and hard nipples while his lips trailed down my jaw to my neck.

I felt his morning hardness against my ass crack. His hand other hand dipped down my shorts, rubbing onto the outer lips. I moaned throwing my head back and giving him more access. "Alex we are genuinely late, we can do this while we take the shower." I muttered and he hummed in response. His lips caressing every cm of my jawline. The vibrations echoes through me and his tongue came in contact with my earlobe.

"You do have some nice kinks Peach." He said and I scoffed. Before I knew I was in his arms; with my legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck. His very easily walked us to the bathroom. I smirked noticing his bare chest and his red ears and neck. He was flushed, every-time we were intimate.
He made me stand and he pulled my shirt over my head. He pressed me against the shower wall before he turned it on. The cold water made me shiver but he kissed me right there.