30. Alex

Ashley looked half dead by the time we ended our walk. I gave her a piggyback ride on our way back. It was a good workout but her lips that kept brushing my jaw again and again were a pure torture. She knew it and she sure was taking advantage. We followed our usual morning routine. There were no classes on the weekend.

She made some heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and I couldn't be merrier. "Well these pancakes are a bit too sweet." I took a bite and she just smiled. "That's just a little extra of my love there." She bit her lower lip, smiling eye to eye and I was lost once again. Her smile, her red cheeks, lips and those twinkling eyes were all I wanted.

"Fuck Peach, you're cringe." I said taking another bite and she laughed as she walked away to the kitchen. I shook my head and my phone started ringing. I saw my mother's number flashing on the screen and my smile almost fell. I looked back and she was still busy making her share of pancakes while she hummed her favourite song.

I turned my face to her as I put the phone to my ear. I heard a faint good morning on the other side of the phone. "Good morning mom." I muttered half heartedly.
'I wanted to know if you were coming back for Elena's press conference the day after?' She asked.

"I won't be able to make it mom. Me and Ashley have to attend a literary fest at the orphanage." I said. "I did have a talk with Elena though, rest assured, she won't mess up. She never does, she is perfect." I couldn't help the heavy feeling on my chest which lingered but my eyes lingering on Ashley helped.

'When would you be back though? And how's Ashley?' She asked again, her voice as if breaking with the mention of Ashley. My heart skipped a beat.
"We are better mom, thanks for asking and I'd be back a week before Elena's wedding. Exactly after two weeks from now." I casually stuffed my face with a big bite of pancakes.

The call ended, she never said goodbye. I smiled gently muttering a 'take care' under my breath. Ashley walked to the table, she was about to take a seat on the chair but I pulled her on my lap instead. "No longer need a chair. You can always sit on me, my face. You know?" I raised my brow.

She elbowed me in my chest and I groaned. "Bitch." I muttered. And she looked down at me. "Asshole." She muttered back and we both smiled. Foolish. She leaned down as she wiped the maple syrup from the corner of my lips with her tongue. My heart buzzed, my insides exploded with desire. She casually continued eating her breakfast but I inhaled a deep breath. I just had to wait for the night to fall.

I could think of every dirty thing I'd make her do with that tongue until her jaw hurts. I'd make her lick as much as she wants but I just had to be patient. Only if she knew, the fire she was playing with was going to burn every cell of hers. I was going to make sure that she'd feel the burn of it. I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her face down. She gasped and I saw her eyes widen.

"One more time you cross the line Peach, I'd fuck you right here on this table, right now." I said as I rubbed my thumb across her ear. I wanted to bite that lip of hers, genuinely. She looked up at me. Those doe-fucking-eyes. The innocence. Oh lord I wanted to ruin it and preserve it at the same time.

"I am waiting Alex." She smirked before I could let it slide. I rolled my eyes. "When I do peach, I want you to say the exact words. I am partially sure, you wouldn't be able to take the second round, let alone the third. And I won't stop until I make you beg me to stop." I brushed our noses together before I pressed our heads together.

"Eat your breakfast, I'd go get my work done so that we can watch a movie later." I smiled at her and She lifted herself off of me. I had a fucking hard on and I was sure she felt it. I wouldn't do anything to her until I had confessed to her. I wouldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't ruin a perfect moment.
"Fuck you peach. Fuck you!" I threw a punch in the wall as I made my way to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
The whole day passed in a blink on an eye, Me and Ashley had literally been all cozy and just talking about stuff. It was fun actually, having her next to me and just talking, watching a movie and finally being able to not care if I get caught staring at her, smiling at her. She was all mine as much as I was hers.