Chapter 28~

Sorry for the late update minna-san...school had just ended...and i havent been on since we had so many things to do..like finish up the news paper of our school for our last article and shit...but annyways i'm back!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!!

Angelicas pov

A candle blew at the side of my ear. I woke up by the sound of it. And i saw Alois sitting up on the bed. "I'm sorry to wake you.." He said, while looking at me. I smiled at him. "Nope you didnt. I was awake already.." I said. While moving closer to him. As he began to play with my hair.

I wanted to pinch myself....We did it.

And it wasnt a dream. It was reality in a dream. I smiled while closing my eyes. Alois looked at me and snickered. "Cant get over from it huh?" He said. I open my eyes and my face began to turn red. "I-I wasnt thinking of that!" I said. "Liar~ Your face is red~" Alois said, while pinching my left cheek.

"N-No its not." I denied. He just laughed. And i put the covers on my cheeks, to hide it. "I tried to be gentle with you, since your still a virgin. But it seems you look like you've did it before." Alois said, while still playing my hair. You blushed madly and sit up. But put the covers on your bare body. "W-What?! N-No! It was your fault you know.." You said while turning away.

I heard him snicker. And began to hug me. And we lay down at the bed. "Good night...doll.." Alois whispered in my ear. I blushed. And smiled. "Good night Alois....." I said. And drifted to sleep in his warm embrace. 'I wish this was forever.....' I thought. Before I was already in a dreamless state.

================================================

The next day=

I knew it was already morning, since the birds were chirping. I opened my eyes, and sat up the bed. And i cover my chest, since I was still naked because of last night. And I looked to my side, expecting Alois to be there. But he wasn't. I was all alone in his huge bedroom.

You know......I didnt expect my sides wouldnt hurt like I knew. Since I read books alot. But they didnt.

My thoughts were interupted when the door opened. I quickly put the covers around me. Since i expected Claude to be there. But to a relief, it was just Hannah. "Good morning m'lady. I hope you had a great time last night." She said. You blushed at what she said. And turned away. "Y-Yes." Was all i said. She just gave me a smile.

Then she started to change me into a gown. Wich she said that it was given by one of the guests. Since my dress was ripped and such. After she had dressed me up. And then I look at the mirror to see my reflection. I smiled. "Milord is already downstairs to have breakfast. You should go down as well m'lady." She said. I nodded. And she led me out of the room. And down the stairs to the dining room.

======

I was already there downstairs. I saw the triplets just whispering to each other. I just ignored them. And went inside the dining room. There I saw Alois there eating. I just smiled. "May i join you?" i asked. Alois looked at me and nodded. I took a seat in front of him. Hannah had already placed the food in front of me. And I already went to eat.

We were just eating in silence. But I just kept looking at him. And not. I was not really used to this silence.... So i cleared my throat. "Did my parents call?" I asked. While looking down at your food not meeting his gaze. "Yes. Your mother did. She said that she would be sending for you." Alois said.

I looked at him. "Sending for me? Why what did you say?" I didnt want to leave. I just dont want to....I just want to be here with Alois...thats it. God...really..? I wanted to cry. But I dont want to. "I just said that you'd be ready by midday. But you woke up early than expected." Alois said. His voice was emotionless. It was already annoying me.

"O-Oh......I see......haha....." I fake laughed, while my voice was already cracking. I bit my lower lip hard, so no tears could escape. Luckily they didn't. I was still looking at him. Then i just drank water. Silence was present around us again. But then, he broke it with a sigh.

"I'm sorry Angelica....I shouldnt have did that...no. We shouldnt have did that. Last night. It was a mistake..." Alois said. Okay that was it. My tears were already falling. I stood up. And wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry too.....for not leaving so sooner......" I said. "Angelica-" "Well.....please excuse me...." I said, as i turned my heel, and left the dining room. As soon as i was out. I could hear him calling me. I ran out to the hallways. letting my tears fall.

"Angelica! Wait!! Stop running! I didnt mean what I said!!" Alois said. As he was catching up to me. I ran as fast as I could. "Wait!" Alois said, as he gripped my wrists and pulled me to face him. "I didnt ment that-" I cut him off. "Didnt ment that? Damn you Alois! After what happened last night and all those you've said to me. It was a big of a deal for me! Because I did that with the person whom I really love! And now, your just regretting it?! I hate it....I hate it! I'm just making a fool out of myself here, since of what you said!!" I cried. While warm tears were comming out of my eyes.

"You weren't. What I said to you last night WAS true! You are the first person Angelica! You arent like the other girls out there, because I LOVE YOU." Alois said. I couldnt help but believe in his saying. I want to fight with him. he just dosent get it! But I just slumped on the floor crying. "Please....dont leave me Alois....please! I love you so much..!" I said through my sobs. 

I could feel his arms around me, to hug me. "I love you too......But this is what's best for us....damn god and his ways....But we have to do this. Then maybe...you'll forget about me..and find someone else.." Alois said. "No! I dont want to forget about you! I dont want to find someone else!! I only want you Alois..! Just you....please...dont leave me...." I said sobbing on his shoulder. And cling to him. Like i would lose him forever.

"I'm sorry Angelica........I'm sorry....I just wish we could be together now...and never be apart again...but we have to do this...." Alois said. While pulling me to face him. His thumb wiping my tears away. I looked up to meet his crystal blue eyes that i really loved so much. And he kissed me passionately. Alois...... I said mentally.

As we pulled off. We heard the sound of a carraige coming to a halt. "This is it..." Alois said, as he helped me up. "Dont come here anymore, dont go to my parties, and dont call me anymore.....thats an order." Alois said sternly. I just nodded my head. And wiped the rest of my tears away. Then he led me downstairs out to the front door.

Claude and the servants were there with him outside. Alois helped me inside the carraige. I looked at him one last time. And gave him a smile that I could muster. He smiled back. But i know it was just hiding his sadness. As the door closed. The carraige immediately went off. I looked at his figure, as it was almost going away. Then as soon as we were out of the manor. I began to cry again. Crying my heart out. I dont know now to do this anymore.... But..even so its time to move on....

...and forget him..

Gee that was shit...but anyways hope you enjoy!! Oh hear the song okay? It suites this chapter!! Hope you like it!!