Chapter 10 (Ciel Phantomhive part)

*Note: 

Alois will not be in this chapter i'm affraid. But he will be in the next chapter~! Well...lets start shall we~?

Me: CIEL *Barges into his room*

Ciel: *Flinched*

Me: Hehehehe...... *evil smile*

Ciel: AAAAHHH!!!

Alois: hey, whats happening in here..?

Angelica: *looks* Eepp!!

Me: *Notices the two* Dont think of anything you two....im not going to do that...well atleast he passed out *looks at ciel*

Ciel: *Soul comes out of his mouth*

me: *jumps of him fixes hair and face* Well guys, lets start~!

Alois and angelica: y-yes!

--------------------------------------

Angelica's POV

I opened my eyes. And everything was pitch black. W-Where am I..? I said to myself. Then I remembered that i fell of the cliff. Oh yeah...I died... But...is this heaven? If it is....I cant see angels and the light...

I want to know where I am..... Then my mind came to Alois. Alois....is he looking for me..? No...idont think so. Hannah must have told him already about the letter. And im sure that he's praising her now.... Saddness came to my heart. That hannah...she really got the wrong idea. But....atleast i died already...no need to worry...the world wouldnt know my absence. No one cares for me....no one... My parents...alois....everyone.... I bet theyre happy right now... 

"Angelica....please wake up..." A familiar voice said. I shot up. And looked arround. is that alois..? No its not him. Who is it..? "Boochan. Mistress angelica will be alright. She is just in a coma state...but i think she can hear you. But for now lets let her rest." I heard another voice on the side. Claude?! No its not. Its more silkier and calm....claudes is cold and stern..I tried to open my eyes. But only opened them, just a little bit. 

"...iel...C..Ciel.." I whispered. What is ciel doing here...? I tried to open my eyes to get a better view. But it was just a little only... "Angelica! Are you okay? Do you feel anything that hurts?" Ciel asked. I paused for a momment. And looked arround the room. This isnt my room....I checked under the covers, and found out that i was in a new night gown. "W-Where am i...? How did  get here..?" I asked. "Your in my estate. You were chased by that trancy demon maid. And you almost died by falling on the cliff."  Ciel said. "....oh....ok then..." I said, looking down. 

Ciel's POV

I told to her what happened. But she just bowed downher head. With sadness in her eyes... Whats wrong, was there something that i said? "Mistress....your wounds are already patched up. So I suggest that you should not move fore awhile.." Sebastian said. She just nodded. "Are you ok..?" i asked. She snapped back into reality. "Uhm...yes yes..i'm fine there is nothing to worry about..T-thank you for saving me.." She said, as she bowed down. 

"No, no its alright. No need to thank me." I said. She just smilled. I blushd and looked away. Wait. Why am I blushing..? "Mistress, would you like to eat..?" Sebastian asked. "Y-yes...that would be okay.." She said. "Oh. We called already the earl trancy. To let him know that you were alright. He will come tommorow to visit you. Here." Sebastian said. "Ok then. thanks sebastian." She said. He bowed, and left the room.