Chapter 5 Part 1

angelica's pov

The costume party has drawn near already. Its already today...i nearly forgot about that...Alois was choosing an outfit for me. 

Since were the couple there...i just told im that a princess costume would be fine...and he agreed. I was in my room, just reading. There was still some time before the party starts anyway....Alois was resuming his duties for the queen, since it was cancelled last week. Because of the storm...

To tell you the truth, its really boring without alois. It feels like this manor is.....just so......empty.. I went to the piano room to play. I was playing the peice that I first composed to the party of my mom and dad. they just simply brraged about how im talented i am at piano, but they never congratulate me..

*Flash back.*

5 years ago....

I was in the piano at the middle of the ballroom at my parents estate, and soon began to play.. I was only a little girl at that time...and i know how to be polite ect. After I played the piano. Everybody clapped. except for my parents. i heared them bragging about me.

I clenched my fists and just stayed calm....And i just danced with the boys who were at my age.. 

"Oh your daughter is very beautiful. I bet she will get married to an earl someday." I heard someone said, as they were talking to my parents.

"Ofcourse, not only that. She is very talented too....you must be very lucky Richard to have a daughter like that." Someone said again.

"Well ofcourse, we treat her with our love and care. Were not those parents who dosent have time with theire children." Mom said. 

"We treat her like a princess too, ofcourse." dad added.

Liar. You never even noticed me. And you say your not like those people but you are... Someday...you'll have nothing left anymore.

--after the party--

"That was some party that we had.." Dad said. 

"Yup." Mom nodded.

"Why did you tell them a lie?" I said.

They looked at me. "What are you talking about?" Mom asked.

"You said to mr Cocoa that you treat me with love and care, and also spend time with me. But thats not really true." I said.

"What are you saying? What we said was the truth. And thats it." She said.

"No! Your lying as always!" I snapped. "I dont understand why they dont see that you are horrible persons?! But I see why because you dont care about anyhing at all!!" 

Then mom went to me, and slapped me at the face. I fell to the floor. 

"You should be gratefull that we got to spend time with you today. Dont make such a stupid excuse like that!" She yelled.

"Go to your room before you go and sleep at the dongeons." father said. 

I stood up, and ran towards my room and locked it. I went inside the wardrobe and cried a bucket full of tears. I hate them.. theyre so mean....i dont want them in my life anymore....

*end of flash back*

 Tears started to fall out of my eyes.

No..dont need to remember them....it was theyre fault in the first place...I wont forgive them. Ever.

I just continued to play... And this time it was a peice made by bethoven... Moonlight sonata..

I poured out everything in this peice....