Chapter 16

Alois's POV

We were in the carraige. And we were going home already. "I had fun today, alois. Thank you." Angelica said. I turned to her and smilled, since she was next to me. "Your welcome. I'm glad that you enjoyed. I enjoyed as well. Since I was with you." I said. She just giggled. And i held her hand. And she moved closer to me. And I felt her head rested on my shoulder. I looked her her, and she was sleeping. I guess she was very tired. 

She's mine.....only mine......I rested my head ontop of her head, and beggan to close my eyes. I think....i'm already falling for this girl......but....even so......I shut my eyes, and fell asleep. Forgetting on what to say on my mind again. 

------

~dreaming~

I was in the feild. I opened my eyes, and sat up. Bluebells........ the feild was covered with bluebells. Its just like in that garden..... "Onii-chan!!" I heard a familiar voice said. I turned arround, and stood up. "hehehehe! Onii-chan! C'mon onee-chan!!" I saw luka said, as he was dragging a girl with light brown hair. And I saw her face. it was Angelica. 

"Onii-chan! there you are!" luka said. "And i've brought a new friend with me!" I saw Angelica smilled. And I smilled as well. And i felt that my hand was being pulled. And being held by someone else's hand. I saw luka, joing my hand and angelica's hands. I smilled. 

"C'mon, lets play!!" Luka said, as he ran in the field of bluebell flowers. I looked at angelica, and smilled. And we ran after luka as well...... This dream.....its so nice here..... But then, i smelled something burning. i turned, and saw a village from my past was burning. I was shocked, and almost fainted. No....not this....please...dont repeat this!! I shouted in my head. Everything was burning. The dead villagers bodies were there, lying dead. No.....not this.....please....just make it stop!!! And when I turned to my side to look away, I saw Luka's dead body, lying. 

No! Luka!!! Dont leave me alone!!!!

~Dream end~

"Dont leave me alone!!!!" I shouted. "Alois!" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes, and saw Angelica's face close to mines. "Angelica...." I said. "Are you alright? I heard you screaming, so I came to check on you..." She said. I hung my head low. And with out thinking. I beggan to hug her. She almost dropped the candle, but she put it to the night stand. "Angelica, dont leave me alone." I said, as tears wer falling out of my eyes. 

And I felt her arms, hugging me back. "There, there.....i'm here.....I'll never leave you..." She said, in a motherly way. I closed my eyes. And let the tears fall. "Could you please stay with me tonight, in my room?" I asked, as we pulled of. She let out a soft smile, and nodded. I moved over, to let  her have some space. And she layed down beside me. She was facing me, and i was facing her. And I hugged her, and pulled her close. And she started going to sleep.

And i kissed her fore head, and started going to sleep as well......

Angelica's POV

I was sleeping inside alois's arms. Somehow. It made me feel secure, in his hold. Then i woke up. It was a bit blury. So i blinked it off, and find two pairs of eyes looking at me. I saw alois looking at me, with a smirk on his face. I immediately blushed. And sat up. I heard him laughing. "hahaha whats wrong?" he asked.

"H-How long were you staring at me..?" I asked, as i hid my red face under the covers. "About an hour. You look so cute when your sleeping, he said. As he remove the cover from my red face, and met his lips on to mine. I blushed harder. But kissed back. And we pulled of.

"Good mourning love." he said, as he kissed my cheek. I blushed harder, and now my face was as red as a tomato already. "Were going somewhere again today." I heard alois said. As he sat up on the bed, to stretch his arms. "Where are we going again..?" I asked. He turned to me and gave me a smirk. "Its a secret." He said, and he winked also.  I blushed again, and went of the bed. "I'll be getting ready then."  I said, as I akwardly went out of the room. And went to my room. 

-----

After getting ready. I went out of my room. And saw alois, on the side. he turned to me, and extended his hand onto mine.....I lightly blushed, and smilled, and took his hand. And went downstairs. And, the door was open just like yesterday. And the triplets were driving again. I havent seen claude anywhere, since yesterday. i wonder where he is...? maybe he's doing chores as usuall.... 

"Claude, are you comming?" Alois asked. "I cant young master. After all, this is your day with mistress angelica. So, i'm not going to ruin it for you." Claude said, with his emotionless tone. Alois just nodded. "Ok then, make sure you do all the chores..." Alois said. he just nodded. And took my hand and went inside the carraige. "have a safe trip young master." Claude said. Alois nodded, and claude closed the carraige door. "Lets go." Alois said to the triplets, who were driving. And the carraige moved. I wonder where are we going...? But i bet its going to be somewhere like yesterday....

Ok....i think ill end it here for awhile...but ill continue tom!! Coz my cousin is annoying me that she wants to use that laptop. I screamed at her, and she told my mom. She was actually younger than me. Damn her....oh well....heres ch 16!!! Hope you like it!!!

Alois: Wow......

Me: ohohoho~ I know you like it~! Hahahaha 

Alois: Your really good when it comes to making the feels part....even at the last chapter.... 

me: thats talent! 

*Please comment again, and vote! I want to know your thoughts on this ch no bad thing kay? Or else ill devour your soul!!