Chapter 15

Angelica's POV

I was in the piano room playing. It was again the peice me and ciel sang. I dont know why..but....this peice is really so beautiful. And now, I consider it my favorite peice of all that I made... And I started to sing again. 

Seijaku ga machi o
Tsutsumu yoru ni
Furi sosogu shiro
Kazashita te no hira ni
Fureta shunkan ni toketeku
Hakanai hito kakera

Oto mo naku tsumoru
Hikari o
Atsumete kimi wa warau
Ima donna oto?
Kotae tatte kimi wa mō nani mo
Kikoe nai

Kurushītte itte kure yo
Samishītte itte kure yo
Mukae ni iku donna toko emo

Ika nai deyo dokoemo
Oite kanaide bokura zutto
Futari de hitotsu darō

Furi tsumoru yuki to tomo ni
Kiete yuku kimi o
Daki shimeru koto shika deki nai yo

Kanau nara mō ichido dake
Kimi no koe ga kiki tai
Mō ichido tada ichido dake
Yonde yo

Utsurotte samayou hitomi ni
Utsutta hito shizuku

Hai iro no sekai
Tomatta mama yuki dake ga sotto
Furi sosogu

Tsumetaku natte iku yo
Modora nai sono koe
Toke au koto mo yurusare nai
Ore no koe o kiite yo mata waratte yo
Namida sae kare hate
Kimi no koto
Tokase nai

Kanau nara kono koe
Subete ubai satte
Itoshī hito eto ataete kuda sai

Kimi ga inai sekai ni tada hitori
Noko sareru no nara
Kono mama
Issho ni
Kuchite yuku yo

Aishiteru tada sore sae
Ie nai mama
Towa ni
Toza sarete yuku
Kimi tono sekai

Saken demo todoka nai yo
Kimi no koe wa mō inai

Furi tsumoru yuki yo dōka
Furi tsuzu kete zutto
Kono mama subete ubai satte yo

Haka nai koe no inochi goto
Kaki keshite subete

Shiro ku

*If you want to hear how this sounds like, just go to youtube and search 'soundless voice by valshe*

Then, I heard a clapping noise in the room. I turned and saw Alois sitting on the couch, which was infront of the piano. "What a beautiful melody. It matches with the voice as well..." He said. "T-Thank you..." I said. He was smilling, I blushed, and looked away, blushing. 

"Well......lets go." He said, as he stood up, and extended his hand. "Eh? Where are we going?" I asked. "Well....since your all better, were going out today." He said. As he grabbed my hand. And went out of the piano room. 

I was particullarly dragged. But I kept up with his speed. And we went outside, the double doors, which were open. I saw the triplets were on the carraige front. "Hannah. Were going out today. Make sure the mansion is clean." he said. She just nodded. And closed, the carraige door. "Uhm....where are we going..?" I asked. He just looked at me, and winked. "Youll see...." He said. And I start to wonder with curiosity.

When the carraige stopped. I was forced to where a blind fold. I just followed, and put the blind fold on. And I was helped by alois. I was holding his hands. You know....I gett a little scared, when i dont even know where am I going..... My heart was beating a bit faster, because of fear. "Where here. You can open it now." I heard alois said. And i removed the blind fold. And I opened my eyes.

"Tada!" He said. And i saw that i was in a beautiful lake side. And there was a picknic blanket set up near the beautiful view. "T-This is...." I beggan to say. "Well. Do you like it?" I heard Alois asked. I turned to him, and smilled. I smilled my real smile. "I love it!" I said. I saw his cheeks were turning into red. "Would you care to  join me?" He asked. I smilled and nodded. "yes, i would." I said, and sat down with him, to eat.

So this was where he was taking me....I have to admit. He di a lot of effort in making this. It was really lovely as well. It was really the best thing that ever happened to me. I love it....very much..... i want to be like this....every day......

Now. It became night time. I was watching the night sky with alois, who was next to me. "the stars tonight look beautiful, dont they?" he asked. "yeah..." i said as i nodded and smilled. I really like the night sky. Its so peacefull....and its beautiful as well. Then I noticed yellow lights floating arround. "Fireflies." i said. I touched one of them, and it went to my finger. I smilled. Then, i noticed alois stood up. "Alois?" I said. he looked at me, and smilled. And extended his hand. "Would you like to dance?" he asked. I smilled and nodded. And I took his hand, and he motioned the triplets to play the phonograph, to start the music. And then we danced.

The fireflies dancing arround us, while blinking theire little light was really romantic. We were looking at each others eyes. And I felt my heart stopp for a momment, and everything stopped, and going slow motion. I blushed. And my eyes sparkle. "You look beautiful when your eyes sparkle like that." Alois said. I blushed, and beggan to feel shy again.... He let out a small laugh. And i looked up to him. he looks adorable when he laughs like that. And, i beggan to laugh as well. Then the wind blew, making the grass flow, and the leaves of the trees flow. And my brown hair was flowing in the wind as well as alois's blonde hair.

And we continued to dance. Yup. This was indeed very nice....I really love it today.....I hope, this would last forever......

Heres chapter 15!!! this chapter is quite giving you the romance feels huh? haha, if you really imagine the dance part. kyaaaa!!!! I hope you guys love this chapter!!! i hope to get a lot of votes in this chapter~! oh and please comment! i want to know how do you feel about this chapter~! 

Thanks minna~!