Chapter 19 *valentines special*

Angelica's POV

Months had already passed. It was like a wind that just been passed by. With out anyone noticing. And now, its already Febuary. The month where the day of love is. Which is called Valentines. Sigh.....its that time of the year again.. I stood up from my piano chair. And went to the large window of the room. I thouched the glass and looked out to the view of the garden. I sighed. Alois had to go somewhere again. And will be back after one week. Sigh.....thats a very long time..

I looked at the grand father clock at the room. Its already noon..... Then i head my tummy grumble in hunger. "Well.....I guess i'll go and eat now....." I said. I went out of the room, which leave the door open. And went downstairs to the dinning room. "Mistress, its already time to eat now." Hannah said at the side of the stair case. I nodded. And just went with her. 

The triplets saw me, and bowed down. I nodded to them with a small smile. And they beggan to whisper to each other. I ignored and just went with Hannah to the dinning room. "Todays luch is chinesse chicken with la de clorei stew. I hope it suites your taste m'lady." Hannah said, as she put the food infront of me. "Thank you hannah.." I said. And beggan to eat the food. It was really delicious. Its not like claudes, but its different. "Its nice, its a bit sweet. But more on the sournes. I like it." I said, as I smilled. 

"Your welcome, m'lady." She said. With a face full of care. Like an angel. But she's the opposite. I just continued to eat. I looked over to the other end of the table. It was empty. I immagined that alois would be there.... Sigh...... "Hannah, does alois......have something to say to me, when he left?" I asked. She shook her head. "Nothing m'lady...." She said. I nodded sadly. I thought i will be having a nice valentines day with alois today.....but oh well.......

I just continued to eat silently. "Oh, I almost forgot. M'lady. The young master requests that we should go out into town and buy you a new dress today." Hannah said. "Eh? But my dresses are already fine. I dont need any more." I said, as I put down my tea cup. "The young master insists. I will be accompaning you." Hannah said. I just nodded. "Ok then, ill get ready after this...." I said. As i cotinued to eat the dessert. Wich was a chocolate red velvet cake. 

-----

I was in my room with hannah, putting on my corset. And putting on my dark maroon red dress. I was saving it for a very very special occasion. Since todays valentines day. I wanted to use this if me and alois are ever going out. But oh well.....it would be a waste if i dont wear it... "Madame, its quite chilly outside. Since its spring.  Please where a coat, to keep you warm." She said. I nodded. Luckily, I bought a red and black coat to match my dress.....and I wored it. And we went downstairs into the carraige, and went to the town of london...

The triplets were driving the carraige. And they beggan to whisper at each other again. Sigh...... I was with hannah inside the carraige. It was a bit akward for me. Since you know, what she did to me before..... After a few minutes. We already reached the town. Wow. Its the first time i was in a town like this. There were like a few people on the streets of london. And while passing by, I saw some houses which were all together. So thats how commoner houses are....its a bit small, but its nice~

After  a few minutes again. The carraige finnaly stopped. "Were already here.." I heard hannah said. I looked at the window, and saw a dress shop. Hannah first got out of the carraige. And i finnaly went out next. The triplets decided to keep watch to the carraige. And me and hannah will go meet the dress maker...

"Welcome! Oh, Hannah its been awhile!" A girl with brown hair and large circle glasses came up to us. "Yes its been awhile Cecil." Hannah said. "My! Who is this lovely girl~! She is like a doll!!!" The girl, cecil said. As she looked at me, and beggan to squeal. "M-My name is Angelica Mcgrain." I said. As I bowed. "Lady angelica is the fiancee of the earl trancy." Hannah said. "Eh?! Really?! The earl must be really lucky to have another company at his side besides that creep..." Cecil said, as she turned away when she said 'creep'. " 'creep'?" I said in unsion. "His butler, Claude Faustus. Sigh. That butler is like a statue, that watches your every move! And he's also rude as well, but even so he acts ike a gentle and polite man. He's still rude!! Oh if i could just break his glasses and rip of his suit!! Grr!!" Cecil said, as she was beggining to be cutely angry. Me and Hannah both giggled. "Cecil, you can say something your mean thoughts later. The young master had an orderd dress for lady Angelica remember?" Hannah said.