Chapter 27 (continuation of 26 pt 3 final)

HAPPY NEW YEAR MINNA~! SORRY IF I HAVENT UPDATED~! GOMENE.....BUT ANYWAYS THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THIS BOOK. BUT SAD TO SAY THIS BOOK IS GONNA CLOSE AFTER 5 CHAPTERS....I THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING IT (EVEN IF THE FIRST PARTS OF CLICHE'S SUCK....) I STILL THANK YOU ALL~! I LOVE YOU HERES THE UPDATE!!

*Yyou might wanna play the slow music on the side.....to you know since it suites the momment~!*

Angelica's POV

Darkness....

Its all I can see in here......

I dont know what happened.....but I think I fainted.

I then opened my eyes. Luckily, they opened. The blindness of the light greeted me. I squinted my eyes, so I wont get hurt. I was already awake. I then looked around the surroundings. I was in a familiar room. but sadly, it wasnt my room..

I then turned to my side and saw a familiar figure, walking around while fidgeting his fingers. I immidiately knew who it was.. "Alois.....?" I called weakely, as I sat up of the comfy mattres of the bed. "Angelica!! God I was so worried!! Are you okay? Does any part of your body hurt?" Alois asked worriedly.

I giggled at his worriedness for me. "Yes...I'm fine alois......Thanks." I said with a small smile. He smiled back. Then he got a bed tray filled with food in it. "Here. Claude said you havent been eating so thats why you pass out and fainted." Alois said, as he put the tray infront of me.

"Oh....well thanks....." I said, as i began to eat slowly. Well I wanted to not use my manners because I'm really hungry.....I havent eaten for like a week since the engagement broke off... "Oh c'mon...dont think about manners right now just dig in!!" Alois said.

I didnt think twice. I automatically ate the whole food. Like an animal..well i was really hungry. "geeze Angelica....why didnt you ate for the past few days....?" Alois asked. "Well....I havent been hungry lately.." I lied.

He was silent for a momment. Then he spoke. "....It has to do something about me...isnt it..?" Silence greeted us. I didnt answer. But...I think he already got the answer.

"Uhm....so what happened anyway..? The last thing remember was Ciel offering me a ride home.." I said, to change the topic. "Oh. Well he said he found you wandering in the woods lost, since your mother left early before you. Then you suddenly pass out. He didnt know if anyone would take care of you at your home. So he brought you here..."

"Ah I see....thanks then Alois..." I said. He smiled at me.

We grew silent for awhile.

"Did the party ended...?" I asked. He nodded. "By the time you got here. I left the party early to check on you. But yes, it's already 3am so it's done." He said, while he sat next to me. I nodded. And then I looked at the side where there, I saw my dress. Which was a bit torn and such.

I looked to see what I was wearing. I was in some sort of loose shirt. It only reaches my thighs. Well half of my thighs exactly.. "Hannah did a really good job in changing me by the way....but why a loose shirt....?" I asked, while looking at my self.

"Well I changed you...it wasn't Hannah. She was busy with handling the guests and the party." He said. I began to blush, since the thought of him changing me. God he saw me naked!!

"Well....it's not like I've seen a woman naked before......" Alois muttered. While looking away blushing. The flash back earlier where I found Alois and that girl kissing...the pain went back to me again. He seemed to notice my reaction. So he decided to change the topic.

"Anyways..sorry about what your wearing now...I told Claude to not wash any of my clothes since we're busy with the preparations. So that's why.." He said. I just nodded. I began to play with my fingers...

Until Alois got of the bed. Then he opened his wardrobe. To go change his night wear. "Doesn't Claude change you always...?" I asked. He then slipped of his suit. "Well...yeah he does. But I can change by myself anyways. And I'm lazy to change so I'll just sleep naked." He said.

My face flushed in deep red. "W-what?!" I said, while stammering. Alois then put on his night gown and laughed. Then turned to me. "Nah I'm just joking! Haha" He then leaned onto me. "You know....you look really cute when your embarassed..~" He purred. 

My face flushed in deep red. And I lay down on the bed, while putting the covers on me. "G-Good  night Alois..." I mummbled. I heard him chuckle. Then He lay beside me. Then I felt his arms snake around my waist.

The room was dark. But the moon was shining brightly now. Though it was still snowing out. And it only illuminted the room a bit. I put my hands over his. I miss this...... I thought. Yup, I really did...

While I was just into my own thoughts. I didnt notice that Alois was kissing my neck. I didnt react. "Alois...?" I spoke out. "Yes..?" He mummbled behind me. "Did.......did you do anything with that girl....?" I said without thinking.

Well.....no I didnt want to ask that... God I'm curious okay! Well.....maybe jelouse...yes I was jelouse....who wouldnt be though...

I could feel him smirking. "Why are you jelouse, Angelica?" He said, while licking my skin. I puffed my cheeks while blushing. I didnt speak. He then made me turn to him. "You are jealous!! Haha!" Alois laughed.

I glared at him, and looked away. "J-Just.....please answer the question..." I mummbled. He gave of a smal chuckle. "..Now why would I do that to someone who isnt my fiance..?" he paused. "And also...why would i do that to a girl whom i dont love..?" Then he kissed my fore head. "I.......love you Angelica....I still love you......I promised myself today that i wouldnt mind you....but...I guess that was a total fail...." He said, as he leaned into my face, making the distance of our lips, only a few centimeters away..

I could then feel my breath hitched. And tears fall from my eyes. I tried to wiped them away, but I was stoped by Alois's hand. And wiped it away. And soon now I was crying. He pulled me closer to a hug. And i sobbed in his chest. "You know.....I wanted to hear you say that again....I love you too Alois.... I wanted to tell you that.....yet....I thought.....y-you didnt anymore...." I said. 

I could feel him stroking my hair. And could also feel his tears hit on my head. "Did you really think that...?" He said, trying to hide his voice, which was cracking. I nodded. He gave of a shaky laugh. Then he pulled of from the embrace, and got my chin. "I love you...and I will always will......" He said, then gave me a long passionate kiss.

Then, he positioned himself over me. While we were still kissing. 

Suddenly he pulled off. "Dont do this because you pitty me." he said sternly. I laughed. And playfully hit him. "Hey. I wouldnt be doing this if I didnt love you." I said, while trying to mimick what he said earlier. He laughed as well. "Toche..." Then he began to kiss me again, while his hand were unbuttoning the shirt I wore, while  did the same to his night gown.

Ok I cant do that part!!! I"M sorry, but guys please im just 14! I know all those stuffs by reading. But I dont freaking do them in writing!!! But here ya guys go!! Happy new year again!!!