Chapter 26 ~Christmas special~

Angelica's POV

Its been a week since I last left Alois's manor. 

Well yes. I'm back at my old house. As usual my parents treat me like i'm not there at all... It was already snowing outside. Probably ofcourse its christmas eve... Many balls are being held in nobles houses. And ofcourse, one of them is Alois's.

Since I heard that his parties are really famous. 

If ever I was given an invetation. I want to go.......just to see Alois.....yet.....i'm scared at the same way.. Sigh.....I dont know anymore. 

I walked towards my window. The glasses were all fogged up because of the weather. I wiped some off to get the clear view. It was snowing. But only a little bit. I held the necklace in my hand, which was the one that Alois gave me. 

I've kept it on since I left. Well.....except when i'm going to sleep ofcourse. Mother would always ask me where did I get it from, and why is it ugly and such. She would always tell me to remove it, because it came from Alois. I didnt mind her instead.

I looked again at the snowy view from my bedroom widow. 

Then sudenly, the door to my room opened.

I turned and saw the maid standing there. "M'lady, the mistress wishes to see you." She said. I gave her a confused look. "Why, what for?" I asked. "She didnt say why milady.." She said, with a bow of her head. I sighed again. "Alright...I'll be there..." I said to the maid. She just nodded, and bowed. Then left me.

What could it be this time....?

I still had the same thought. And I decided to go to where my mother is..

---

I was walking down the hallways, until I already spotted the library open. And I immediately knew that she was there. I went infront of the door, and knocked. "Its open." I heard my mothers voice say. I then opened the door, and went inside.

"You wanted to see me...?" I said in a emotionless tone. "Ah. Angelica, your here~" She said. Then she brought out an envelope, and handed it to me. 

What took me by surprise, it had Alois's seal on it. I took out a peice of card board that was inside. I looked at it, and what I saw was an invataion to Alois's Christmas party which was being held tonight as his manor.

"Were going." I heard her say. I immidiately turned to her. "W-Why..?" I asked. She turned to me. "Why not? Is it wrong to attend? And besides, why waste a glamorouse party anyway..?" She said. I put back the card inside the envelope.

"Mother....Alois and I are not engaged anymore.....and wouldnt it give out a bad reputation for the both of us..?" I said. Shouldnt I be happy...? Shouldnt I be happy that I can get to see Alois one more time...?? I thought.

"So? We can find a new suitor for you. The break of the engagement, didnt really reach to the public. Whatever....just let them think what they think. I dont care...were still going." She said. I stayed silent, and not speak. 

"You need to get ready now. I dont want to be late." I heard, her say, as she walked out of the room. I sighed, again. 

I wonder how will things will turn out....??

---

So, without any objections. I prepared myself for the ball. The maids helped me put on my dress. And also with the make-up and hair too. I wore the necklace, eventhough it didnt match what I was really wearing. I didnt mind though...

I took one last glance at the mirror, which showed my reflection. I gave myself a small smile, and a nod. Then went out of my room, and head downstairs to meet with my mom. The invitation was with her, so we can go inside without any problem.

Which reminds me.....

Why did Alois send an invitation to me....? 

I then went inside the carraige, to go to the christmas party..

Part 1 of this chapter! Gah soory its really late here, and it was raining! I became so lazy...but dont worry I'll upload tomorow since its christmas day yay!!!

vote comment guys!!! 

btw

please read my other story. lights, camera its show time~! its also a black butler fanfic. i'll update it tom as well!!

tnx again!!