Chapter 8

Angelica's POV

I woke up, since I had the same dream again. "Tsk....that dream again..Why does it keep showing up?!" I said to myself. I gripped my hair tightly. What does this dream mean?! Why does it keep on appearing?! I paused for a momment and started to look out of the window. I got out of my bed, and went towards it. 

".....why is it appearing...?" I whispered. Then, the wind blew hard. Making the trees in the garden move. "Has it sunk in yet..?" A voice said. "Why are you here..?" I asked. I know this voice.  Its my other self. "You want an answer right? Thats why i came here." She said. I touched the glass of the window. 

I just stood silent, and just nodded. "Well.....then....you cant change your fate, cant you?" She said, as she smirked. "Why is that always appearing in my dreams..?" I asked.  "Coz, its going to happen." She said. "No! Its not going to happen! I know it!" I said. "How sure are you that thats not going to happen?" She asked. I froze, and just stared at her. Since she was sitting down on my bed. "how can you say that its not going to happen?" She reapeted. 

"Uh....I.....I....." I was out of words to say. I dont know what should I do.. "I dot know...." I said. "Your scared...I know it." She said. I just stayed silent. not doing anything. "Sigh......I'll just leave you for now. But...a prediction wont hurt you." My other self said. I just looked at her, and let her talk. "A letter will come. Its for you. Once you recieve it. immediately hide it. Or throw it away. Thats it." She said. "Ok then.." i said, not bothering to look up at her. 

Then, she dissappeared. I turned back to the window. Will that really happen...? I wish I could just die right now....I could just write a letter to my parents and say, to get me out of this place...but. They wont believe me... Its just gonna be a fuss..

I looked at the clock beside the door. And it was already the middle of the night. I should go back to sleep....I said in my mind. I lay back down in my bed, and put already the covers on me. I looked over at my side, which was the window. And sleepiness went in to my eyes. And i fall back into my dreamless state... Dont worry.....everythings going to be alright... I said, in my sleep. 

---

The next day. Alois went out to some private affairs, and didnt say when will he come back.. Hannah, and the triplets were the only ones here at the manor. And also watching me to eat. "Are you alright miss?" I heard hannah asked me. I snapped back into reality, and looked up to meet her eyes.

"Y-Yes...everythings fine...I'm just not in the mood to eat today.." I said. "Are you sick? Do you feel anything strange..?" She asked. I just shook my head. "No, nothings wrong. Hannah..i'll just be in the piano room, to play. I'm not going to eat anymore.." I said, as i stood up from my seat. And went out of the dinning room. "Yes, m'lady." i heard hannah said behind me. I just want to relax....And, not think about what my other self said, last night. I was already at the piano room. I went in and start playing. 

I was creating my own peice of mine. (Its from the 3rd episode of mirai nikki vid on the side) I was already done placing the notes together. And then I started to play. I closed my eyes. And smilled. I'm so happy right now.... music is my sanctuary... 

After awhile, i finished playing. I exhalled, and smilled. Well...that was fun.. i said in my mind. I decided to go out in the garden for awhile. To take some fresh air. I was already outside. Then the wind was blowing gently. Which made my hair fly away. Then i was walking, and looking at the flowers. I picked out a rose from its patch. And smelled it. Its beautiful...even though it has thorns in it. The beauty of the flower is still lovely..

"The roses are beautiful just like you mistress." i heard a voice behind me said. I turned and saw Hannah. "Really..? Well thank you hannah.." i said, and smilled. She smilled back, and went to the roses to water it. I just sat down at the garden chair. And just watched her. "Would you like some tea after I do this miss?" She asked. "y-yes...that would be good." i said. She just nodded. And I also nodded. And went back to watching the scenery.

"your tea is served m'lady." Hannah said. As she put the tea infront of me. "thank you.." I said, and took a sip of the tea. "Will there be anything else?" She asked. "No...you my leave now.." i said. "Yes.." She said, as she left. I just sipped my tea. And I felt a stange feeling, that something bad will happen. " 'A letter will be given to you. After you recieve it. Immediately hide it. or throw it. Thats it.' "  I stopped drinking. And beggan to have that wierd feeling again. 

"Its not going to come true...everything will be fine. Just relax. Theres nothing to worry about." i said. But even though I say it. That feeling will not go away...i'm getting scared already...I dont know if my life is on the line. Tears were beggining to fall out of my eyes. Alois.....I'm scared....hurry up and come back!! 

----

Night time came. I hurridly went to my room. And saw that my door was open. i hurridly went in. And saw the letter placed on my bed. I quickly closed my door and locked it. And beggan to read the letter. It was from my parents after all.....

Dear angelica~

How is my lovely daughter enjoying the life with the rich? Dont you love it now? Sigh...while your just enjoying your little play time. Me and your father here, bankrupt! Would you just hurry up already and his money already? I'm not satisfied with all this rag clothes here...its not nice at all.

your Mother~

I crumpled the papper. Tsk....theyre still greedy after they send me away?! Those people!! Its theyre fault in the first place! Now theyre still on theyre 'games' on how to fool people! have they no shame at all?! Or guilt!! I wipped some of my tears. This is the last straw! I hate them! I hate them! I hate them! i wish i was never born to those people!! I ripped the letter, with all my might. And after I ripped everything, till it was into tiny bits. I panted. I cant let them get into me and Alois. I cant let alois think bad of me. I cant let those people ruin that! then I quickly went inside the bathroom, and wash myself up. And also cry in there for awhile...

----

I went downstairs, just to clear my mind of the things that happened earlier. I was almost at the end of the hallway. Till a voice came up behind me. "So...your just after the money, right mistress..?" I flinched, and turned. And saw hannah. "H-How did you know about that..?!" I stuttured. "hehe....so no wonder... I cant let you hurt the young master...you should deserve to...DIE." She said darkly, as her eyes beggin to turn into demon like. Its like my nightmare....had just turned real!! I shove her aside, And ran outside of the manor. 

"You cant run away from a demon, mistress angelica!" She said, as she ran after me with insane speed. i was already getting scared....I'm scared....someone help.....help me to wake up from this bad dream!! This is not real. Not real!! Alois! Help me!!

Sorry for the late update...again....i was very busy...My crush just gave me a gift!! YAY!! My first christmas gift from him~! It was a neklace~ Kyaaaa!! I need to give him something too...oops sorry i need to wrap this up haha i forgot!

What will happen to angelica now? Now that hannah read the letter of her greedy parents? Dun dun dun dun~ Will she be able to survive this alive..? or will she be dead before alois stops this? Oh~! Stay tunned for the next chapter~!

I also want to say im very happy that this story had reached 1k reads!! YAY!! Also happy new year to all of you~! 

I excpect to have atleast 5 votes in this chapter and 1 comment for me to continue. ~~ BYE BYE~~