Chapter 12 (rivalry part 2)

Angelica's POV

I was not able to eat very well.....since I felt two pairs of eyes setting at me. And back at each other to give a death glare.. I mentaly sweat dropped. This is going to be a loooonnggg day.....

I was already done eating. Ciel and alois were still glarring at each other, and looked at me. I sighed.... "Lets go to the garden, its kind of getting a bit warm inside." Alois said. And quickly grabbed my hand. "lets go." He said. I blushed, and went with him. Ciel made another glare to alois, and alois looked back, and stuck out his tounge....oh boy...

----

We were already outside the garden. The wind was blowing gently, on my hair, which made it flow. I noticed, the two boys looking at me. And blushed. I turned arround to face both of them, and then they looked away, and glarred at each other again. "Is something wrong...?" I asked, as I broke the silence arround us.

"Nothings wrong." Ciel said, as he smilled at me. "Theres nothing wrong." Alois said, and smilled also at me, and then they glarred at each other again....sigh....i think these two should like not hide anymore...I know that somethings not wrong...

We sat down at the table at the garden, and sebbastian, and claude brought the tea and snacks. It seems not only the two here are having a glaring contest. It seems theyre butlers as well.....sigh.....Am I really missing something here....?

I was humming a song that i wanted to try on the piano. And while that, i was moving my fingers. "Angelica, what are you doing?" Alois asked. I immediately stopped. "Uhm....i was just...making up another song for the piano.. I kind of missed playing it." I said

"You play piano? I have a piano in the music room. If you like, ill show you to it." Ciel said. "R-really..?" I asked. He nodded, and took my hand this time, and i followed him. Alois stood up, and followed us, with a jealouse look on his face. Ciel looked behing, giving alois an evil smirk. 

----

We finnaly arrived at the music room. Ciel opened the door for me. And I saw a grand piano. I smilled. Now Ican get out of my bordeom....I said. I sat down, and opened it. And beggan to play. *note the music is at the side again its the opening of black butler mochronym no kiss* 

As i beggan to play, the atmosphere in the room changed. The two boys who were sitting, were loving the music. They all fixed theyre eyes on me..I didnt mind it at all. Well.....at least..everythings gone down a bit...for now...

"CIIEEELLLL!!!!" A loud voice came from outside the room. I immediately stopped. Then the door swung open. And a girl with blonde cork skrew hair beggan to hug ciel. I immediately knew who it was. Elizabeth. 

"Lizzy, w-what are you doing here?!" Ciel asked, as he beggan to remove her from his grasp. "I came to visit you ofcourse~!" She said. Ciel sighed, and muttured something, which i cant fully understand. Alois was smirking evily to ciel. And ciel glared at alois. Sigh...not this again. 

"Hey, ciel. Waihy are alois and angelica here..? I didnt know you have any other guests.." She said. "Well you see....Angelica was injured while I was going home. So she is resting here until she is fully recovered." Ciel said. "As for Alois..... he is just visiting angelica here...to see how she's doing..." Ciel said, as he said with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Oh ok then! Well thats good! We can both hang out togeter~! Sebastian, lets go have a picnic for lunch." Elizabeth said. "Yes. Ofcourse m'lady." Sebastian said. "Oh and how about that we have a contest as well! Lets see if alois's butler and sebastian could cook the best~!" She said. "What do you think angelica?" She asked. "Well.....i think its ok....." I said. "Very well then! Me and Angelica are the judges! Lets go outside!" She said. 

And we followed her. I saw alois and ciel glaring at each other again. And also saying something to each other. Which i didnt hear. So i didnt mind it, and just went outside with elizabeth. 

3rd persons POV (Well....i just wanna learn how to write these things...so bear with me!!)

Alois and ciel were left in the music room. Angelica had went out already, with lady Elizabeth and her maid. "Hmph......it seems were going in a tough battle...I wont let angelica fall for you, Phantomhive." Alois said, in a cold tone. "Hmph....I cant give up that easily trancy. People dont get what they want so easily....." Ciel said. As he gave his sly smirk. "Hmph.....remember ciel. She's mine. If you take her away from me. There is going to be consequences." Alois said again. 

"Hmph.... I'll try and remember that. Alois." Ciel said. As he glared another one of his death glares at Alois. "Sebastian. Make sure Angelica will like your cooking." Ciel said. "Yes, my lord." Sebastian replied. "Claude. Make the food more flavour and taste. Something she hasnt tried before. But will like it." Alois said. "yes, your highness." Claude said. After whispering to each other. They all gave each other a glare. And walked out of the room. 

As alois and ciel were giving there death glares, as they walk out side. With theyre butlers close behind them. As they were walking they saw angelica up ahead. They immeadiately raced to her. They looked at each other and gave another glare. Which ment. 'I will be first' But as they were trying to grab her hand. Angelica stopped and turned arround and they all triped. 

"Owowowow..." Angelica said, as she winced in pain. As she felt her leg again, in pain. "Angelica, are you ok..?" They both asked. "M-My leg..." She said. They both sat up, and saw that her leg started to swollen. Since Hannah cut it. So thats why..... "Here let me carry yo to the garden.." Alois said, as she was bridal-styling angelica. Angelica was shocked at first, and she started to blush. Hard. And tried to hide it away. But too late, Alois already saw it. And smirked.  But gave her a cheerful smile. 

Angelca beggan to hold on. And just went on with it. Her heart felt like it was beating so very fast. But just calmed down. And they started to walk outside to the garden. Alois gave a evil smile to ciel. meaning, he scored 2 and im 1. Ciel balled his hands into a fist. But just kept his usuall expression

Here you go guys!!! i'm very sorry that i didnt update for awhile....because my crush and me had momments! Not intimate ok! Were still young for that....anyways this is part two of rivalry of alois and ciel.  I'll try to update as fast as I can~! Please vote and comment. I want 5 votes and 3 comments again! For this chapter to continue~! Oh also follow me in my wattpad account for more updates!! Thanks minna!!

Alois: hahaha! I scored 2 ciel got 1 hahaha! 

Ciel: Did you really have to put me with this trancy...? *Veins pop out*

Me: Well its his story ofcourse..and besides....your doing a great job if you ask me. Right sebby~?

Sebastian: Yes, your very right!

grell: Oh~! My sebby~! I'm here for youuuuu~!!

Me: GRELL! YOUR NOT IN THIS STORY!!! GET OUT! 

Grell: hmph, your so cruel.....I just want to see my sebby~

Me: Will! Get grell already!!

William: Grell.....I thought you were out doing your job. Not be flirting again..?

Grell: Oh will~! Its so nice to see you-!

William: Come along now..... *drags grell out the door*

Grell: Whaaaaa will your so mean!!

Me: Now thats settled. *sighs in relief*