Chapter 5 part 2

Hey guys its been awhile! Sorry for the late update.....it was my exams last week.....and god damn i hope I passed.... But anyways lets cont the story!!

Aisaka321: Hah...finnaly i'm back......

Alois: Aisaka-channnnn!!!! *glomps*

Aisaka321: *looks down* ALOIS PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!!

Angelica: *covers eyes* Welcome back Aisaka-sama

Claude: Welcome back mistress.. Young master please hold still..

Aisaka321: Gah! Lets just cont the story!!!!!

--------

Angelica's POV

Me and Alois went down the stairs, and head to the ball room holding hands. He's costume was a demon like thing....I thought it would be something else. 

Then my mind came to a thought of two people. Mom and dad... I wonder if Alois invited them over to the ball? 

For the past few days, I havent seen them. I was wondering if I could see them one more time.....Yes I hate them, but theyre still my parents after all... But I think alois would suspect something if that happens...

"Angelica?" Alois asked. As his face came close to mines.

I snapped back into reality, and looked at him.

"Y-yes..?" I asked.

"You look like somethings on your mind...what are you thinking..?" Alois asked, as he put his hand on his hip.

"Nothing relevant. Its nothing..." I said, as I put up a smile. He just stared at me. And gave a smirk.

"Dont think about that now.....have some fun here with me, alright?" He said, as He put his hand on my chin.

I blushed, and just nodded.

Then we continued our way to the ballroom. 

-----

As soon as we got there, I saw many people.

Wow I didnt know alois was so social.......maybe theyre also nobles, who are also working for the queen..

"Come, I would like you to meet some people." Alois said, as he motioned me to come with him. And just did.

Then I noticed a boy with an eye-patch staring at me.

He seems........mysteriouse..........

"Angelica, come!" I heard alois said.

I shook my head, and just continued to walk over his direction.

"Here you are..." Alois said. "Come I would like you to meet my uncle Arnold!" 

"So this is your bethrode.... Its a pleasure to meet you m'lady." The man said.

"Its nce to meet you too." I said, politely.

"By the way...." Alois started. "I dont remember inviting you...."

"Your uncle just wanted to see his dear nephew and congratulate him ofcours..Maybe your butler was wrong and gave the invitation to me.." Alois's uncle said.

"My butler cant be wrong. If you werent send an invitation, then your not really invited." Alois said, as his voice came to be so cold...

I never seen this side of Alois before...

"Now get out of this manor, before you get humiliated.." I heard Alois whisper to the mans ear. The man was shocked, but he just nodded, and left.

"That old man....he really is a pest.." Alois muttured. Then he turned to me, and his emotion changed.