Chapter 22 (continuation of ch 21)

Angelica's POV

I went down from the carraige and the sea breeze greeted me. I took a moment to enjoy the cooling sensation on my face. Until Alois called out to me. "Angelica, dont just stand there. You need to come here and enjoy the place you know!" He said. I smiled. "I'm coming!" I called out to him. And picked up my skirt and ran to him.

------

Me and Alois were walking along the shore. I was wearing the dress he gave me. While was just wearing his loose shirt and his shorts. And we were holding hands. We were just enjoying the silence that was between us, until Alois broke it. "Angelica?" he asked. "hm?" "What will you do.......if..." He trailed of, as his eyes were begining to be sad.

"If what?" I asked, while turning to him. With confusion. ".....nothing. Its just. Ah, never mind..." He said, as he shook his head. "If what? Alois, if this is about my parents. Alois. I told you, i dont care about them-" I was cut off when i was put into a hug. I was a bit shocked, and i really didnt know what was happening now....I was really confused now....

"A-Alois...!" I stuttured. Alois just hugged tighter. "........Angelica....." He whispered to me. As he pulled off, and looked at me. Then gave me a warm passionate kiss. I was still confussed. But I couldnt help but slip away, and kiss back to him. I couldnt stop it. It looks like as if that he was going away.... What am i saying. Ofcourse not! 

Then after a few minutes. He broke it off. And i saw tears were falling from his eyes. "Alois...." I said. "hey....whats wrong..?" he didnt answer for a momment. But then he looked at me, with pain and hurt in his eyes. "promise me........" He said. "W-What..?" I said. "promise me.....that you will stay by my side....no matter what....!" He said. While holding my hands.

He was a bit taller than me but only for two inches. His icy blue eyes were full of sadness. Like...they were begging and pleading to me. I didnt know what was going on. So I huged him. And i wrap my arms around him. And I smiled. "I promise Alois. I promise that i will stay by your side......forever and always.." I said.

He tensed up for a bit. But soften. And hugged me back... I promise.....no matter what. I'll always stay by his side. And that is no lie at all......

Alois's POV

"I promise Alois. I promise that i will stay by your side........forever and always.." Angelica said, as her voice still echoes inside my head. We were back at the carraige. To go home. Angelica was sleeping on my lap, and I just stay awake.. I had really fallen for her havent I...? I just couldnt help it. Every single day that i'm with her......Its like i'm falling for her harder and harder....

Im starting to think that i should let go of my revenge.....and be with Angelica instead. But is that really possible..? Oh god.....if me and Angelica were really ment to be.....then please free me from this demons web and let me be together with Angelica for the rest of my life...... I thought. Then I looked at Angelica sleeping beside me. And I kissed her head. If things were ment to be....then things will happen....right...?

Claudes POV

I could already sense that the young master and his misstress are both asleep. But then I could also feel that Alois wants to break off the contract. To just be with that human girl. To give up on revenge...all just for love.......how stupid......

Hey guys! im back! And im back for good! I'm really sorry if i havent been updating over a year! T_T Im sorry guys...but school has been a pain to me....boo...anyways hope you enjoy this chapter and im sorry sorry again if i ever didnt update......

I love you all! Vote comment enjoy!!