Chapter 11 (rivalry time! part 1)

Ok guys!! I'm trying to make some chapters updated. Coz I might not be able to update anymore because of 2 things. 1. I have school, and these damn assignments!! 2. I have no more ideas for the next chapter. But dont worry, i'm still continuing it~! Ok this chapter is i think going to be long. Coz this is the rivalry time!!! Ok so all of you guys just sit and enjoy the show~!

Me: Kyaaaaa i love rivalry kyaaaa~!

Sebastian: Young master seems like he will enjoy this.. *tease* 

Me: yeah, your right sebastian! *Sparkles*

ciel: *thought* geeze.....bianca is so anoying....

Me: *knew whats ciels thinking* *evil smirk* Cieellllll~! 

Ciel: What..?

Me: *grabs him from behind and puts him into girls clothing*

Sebastian: boochan you look so cute with that outfit *smiles*

Ciel: Ack! Not this again!! ugh! you little-!

Me: *Kisses ciel on the lips* Now thatw will keep you quiet~!

Sebastian: Well..lets get on now shall we? *smirks*

Ciel: *Blushes*

Ciels POV

It was already the middle of the night. And the happenings of what happened in Angelica's room were flashing inside my mind. God....I really like her......do i? Ugh! If only......if only...sebastian hadnt disturbed me....t-then.....UGH! 

I sat up on my bed. How will i ever get my sleep....? Sigh.....I fall back down to my bed. I'm really falling for her....arent i..? Ever since that I first met her in the ball....she really looked beautiful in her costume... I smilled. 

Then suddenly my mind came into thinking. Why was she chased by that trancy maid anyway..? What could be the cause of it..? If it all adds up. Alois must be the one behind it. Then, i didnt know that i fell asleep already, with angelica on my mind.

-----

*The next mourning* 

Angelica's POV

I was dreaming that alois was here, sleeping beside me. That couldnt be possible...I was still sleeping after all.....My enegry seemed to be drained from yesterdays events.. i didnt know that...I guess I should still sleep.....I'm still injured by what hannah did anyway...

Then I slightly turned to my side of the bed. Still sleeping. Then i heard the door opened, and closed. it must be mey-rin going  to clean. So i still just slept. Then I felt the side of the bed get heavier. And I also felt someone caresed my cheek. Who could this be...? Mey-rin cant do something like that anyways.....and also...I already felt this before. I slowly opened my eyes. 

And when I looked, i saw a blury figure. I blinked of the sleepines that was still remaining. And finally, I saw who it was. 

"A...Alois?" I said. He just smirked. And, beggan to lean in and he was inches away from my face. "Your awake, my sleeping princess." He whispered. I just blushed, and decided to back away a bit. But i felt I was stopped by his hand which was at my back. 

"I missed you...." He said, as he beggan to whisper at my ear. "I-I thought you w-werent going to c-come he-here..?" I stammered. "Why wouldnt I?" he ask's. "Your my fiancee of course...." He said, as he beggan to held my chin. Then he pulled me into a soft kiss.. I missed him doing this...... I closed my eyes and kissed back.