Chapter 26 ~Christmas special~ pt 2!

Angelica's POV

The carraige ride to Alois's manor came pretty quickly. The closer were there.....the more my stomach twists and turns into knots. I'm getting pretty nervous..... Wait...should I be..?? Ugh...I dont know anymore...

"Were here~!" I heard my mother say cheerfuly. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. I turned to the window and saw Alois's manor already. Oh.. goodie.. Then the door opened, revealing claude, and the triplets. "Its good to see you again, lady Mcgrain." Claude said to my mother.

"Yes. Its good to see you again, Claude am I right?" Mother said, as she was helped down at the carraige. "Yes, thats my name." He said. "Ah~ C'mon Angelica, come out! Do not waste anytime." I heard her say, while she turned around to see me still inside the carraige.

The triplets and Claude turned to face me. I tensed up a bit. And just nodded. I started to go out already. Then claude helped me down the carraige. "Thank you..." I mummbled. And I think he heard it, but chose to ignore. Well he's a demon after all.

"Its nice to see you too again, lady Angelica..." I heard him say. The triplets bowed to me. I decided to give them a sheepish smile.

Then I ran to catch up with mother. And we followed a huge crowd. Then we went inside to the big ball room. Well actually this is the dinning room, but it was big enough to use this as a ballroom, any way.

I really dont want to be here.....I turned to go tell mother to go home. But when I looked beside me, she wasnt there at my side anymore. Probably going to drink again...sigh.. "Angelica..?" Someone said behind me. 

I turned, and my whole world stoped turning. "Alois.." I said, barely in a whisper. We held each others gazes for awhile. But he turned away. "I......" he then cleared his throat. "I never thought that you would come...." He said.

I looked down, and squeezed my hands together. "Mother actually forced me to come......since she knows how popular your parties are...." I said. While trying to awoid his gaze.. I could already feel him staring at me.

he just nodded. 

Then there was silence at us again. 

(A/N: AKWARDDDDDD!!!) 

I wanted to say something, but he immidiately cut me off. "Well.....I hope you enjoy tonight..." He said. Then he walked away. Leaving me standing alone. I watch his retreating figure with a sad face. "Alois...." I whispered.

I wanted to ask.....

say....do you still...-

"Hi~!" A voice startled me, while breaking me from my own thoughts. I turned and saw a familiar girl with blonde hair, with curls. "O-Oh. H-Hi lizzy." I said with a small smile. "Its nice to see you again! I hope you are doing ok, since about you and Alois.." She said.

I wanted to say something, but I decided to stop it. "I'm fine. Thank you for asking, and also worrying." I said. She just smiled. "Angelica." Another voice said beside me. i turned and saw ciel walking towards us.

"Hello Angelica. I hope Elizabeth isnt bothering you.." He said. I just shook my head. "No she wasnt bothering me." I said, with a smile. "Yeah Ciel! Anyways, Angelica. If you want someone to talk to. i'm just here for you~!" Elizabeth said cheerfuly.

"Me as well." ciel cut in. I smiled at both of them. "thank you very much you two....im happy.." I said. Then we talked for awhile. Then suddenly, an older boy asked lizzy to dance. Ciel aproved of it. And they both went to dance. 

It was just me and Ciel alone. "Do you want to dace..?" He asked. I nodded, and reached for his hand. And he pulled me into the dance floor. I instead pretend to have some fun.