Chapter 14 "

Angelica's POV

A few weeks have pass, I was already recoverd. And that means I'll be going back to Alois's mansion. Ciel had been very sweet to me. I dont know why. But maybe he's just doing that as a friend. I dont have feelings for him. I was wearing the dress which ciel got for me. And I head over to the piano room in ciels mansion. To pass time, before Alois comes to pick me up. "I'm going to miss this place...." I whispered. I sat down and beggan to play the piano. I was making another peice. I wanted to let out something. But I just dont know what is it. 

As I played, everything arround me seemed to change. It was as seem as this place is coming to be my sanctuary. A mixed of emotions were put into this peice.  "Heeee.......such a beautiful melody.." I heard someone said. I didnt heard it. I was just so busy playing the piano. "Waahhh.....Miss Angelica is so good at playing! Just like mister Sebastian." I heard a voice said, which was from finny. "Heh, its just like were watching a professional pianist." I heard bard said.  "You know, you dont have to hide and watch me play secretly." I said, as I stopped playing. They all flinched. "Come. It seems you have taken a liking to my music." I said, with a smile. 

"Its really beautiful, lady Angelica." Mey-rin said. "yeah! Your really talented!" Finny added. I giggled. "Well, I'm glad you like it. Its the very first time.....that people complimented my music.." I said, as I turn down the keys. "Eh? Your first time? What about your fiancee, does he compliment?" Bard asked. "Oh, yes he does. Well sorry about that. It just slipped out my mouth hehe." I said. 

"Oh well....ok then. Please continue miss angelica. We will miss your company here at the manor!" Finny said. "Well.....ok then...but just a little short music. Or else Sebastian will get mad at you." I said. "Yes!" They all said in sync. Then I started to play a tourtural piano song. *The song is the shakugan no shana tourtural piano* Then I played the piano.

They watched me in amazement. I smilled, and continued to play. Then, after awhile. I was done. "Whaa!! That was really lovely!" Mey-rin said. "So nice!!" Finny said, clapping his hands. "Like a profesional." Bard said. "Thank you." I said, as I stood up and bowed. "That was really a nice performance." I heard a familliar voice said. The three servants flinched, and turned arround. And they saw sebastian with ciel. 

"Ack! Sebastian!!" They all said. "Now....I thought you were all doing your chores...?" Sebastian said, as he was cracking his fists. "Uhm ano....!!" They said. "Sigh.....I guess you have to be told in the hard way huh...?" He said. Then all the three servants ran out of the room. I laughed. And sebastian escused himself. leaving ciel alone with me. "I'm sorry that you were disturbed by them.." Ciel said, as he sat down next to me. "Oh. They werent bothering me. They wanted to hear my playing. Si I just let them." I said, as I looked at him. He just nodded and sighed with relief. "Hey, you know how to play right?" He asked. I nodded. "Well, yes. Why?" I asked. "Because I made a song last night....since i was taught by the madames. And told me how to do this. Here let me sing it." Ciel said, and he started singing. *Note: Ciel is singing the character song at the side. Listen to it!* Then I beggan to play. He stopped, and I smilled. He blushed, and we continued. His voice was lovely.....very lovely. The song was really nice. So I beggan to sing too. As I played the piano. It was a lovely melody to hear....the lyrics were sad. But it was very lovely..... It almost made cry. But I just continued to sing along. Then we ended. He smilled at me. And I smilled back. Today was the last day for me to see ciel. So I think...he's just doing this before i left. "That was really a lovely song......it was dramatic, yet...lovely. It was mixed with sadness, and happiness..." I said. 

"Thank you...you really know what was the aura of this song huh?" Ciel asked. I nodded. "I always play sometimes sad melodies. So thats why." I said, as i closed the piano. He just nodded. "It suits me very well...." He whispered. "yes it does......but...i dont know why..." I said. He just looked at me with eyes of sadness.....something inside me, tingled up. And urged me to go give him a hug. Which i did. "An.....gelica..." He said. "I understand you.....the feeling of lonliness......" I said.  And I felt him hugged back. I smilled. We stayed like that for a second, then pulled of. "Well.....lets go downstairs." Ciel said, as he extended his hand. I nodded. And took his hand. And we heded downstairs.

----

Then I saw the three servants at the main hall. Cleaning. With dramatic tears in theire eyes. I just giggled. "Ah! Mistress Angelica!" I heard finny shouted. Then they all looked at me. "Were going to miss you!!" They all said. I smilled. "I'll miss you as well. Thank you again for taking care of me." i said. "Yes! The young master will miss you too as well." Finny said. Ciel blushed, and just shook his head. I laughed. Then the doors opened. "M'lady, Earl trancy is already here." Sebastian said. I nodded. "Well. Thanks again ciel. For letting me stay." I said. "Its no problem at all. And your welcome." He said, and kissed my hand. I blushed. "Goodbye, Angelica." Ciel said. "Goodbye ciel." I said, and then went outside.

"Angelica!" I heard alois said. As he opened the carraige door. And hugged me. I hugged back. "Well...phantomhive. Were going now." Alois said. Ciel nodded. "Ok....have a safe trip. Trancy." Ciel said. I saw alois eyed a glare on ciel, and ciel glared back. And we went inside the carraige. And also, left the estate of ciel. 

To go back to alois's mansion. 

---

Alois's POV

Angelica was sleeping on my lap, since she was a bit tired. I stoked some of her hair out of her beautiful face. She's indeed peaceful.....and so innocent. Like a harmless butterfly...but.....even so....she will try and fly away.....maybe...I should rip her wings of as well.... hehe.....but first.....I'll bind her with my threads......

Angelica's POV

I woke up, in a familiar room. And I rubbed my eyes, and sat up. It was alois's room. Hmm.....I must've slept while going here.....oh well...... I got out of the bed. And went downstairs to drink water, and maybe go to the piano room after. I went out of alois's room, and start making my way downstairs. Then, i saw the triplets who were whispering to each other when they saw me. I shot them  a glare, and still continued my way to the kitchen. 

I saw hannah, was washing the plates. She saw me, and lifted her head. I saw that there was a bandage at her left eye. "Welcome back m'lady." She said. "Hello hannah..." i said. "I was just getting some water...could you please get me some?" I asked, in a polite manner. She nodded, and handed me a glass, and pour it with water. And i immediately drank it. Then I went upstairs to the piano room. Which was called my sanctuary.

I sat down and started to play the song that me and ciel did together at his estate.... And i was still wondering...if alois had read the letter which he got from hannah... A chill came down my spine....I shivered. If he already read it. Wouldnt he just broke of the engagement, or just get mad at me? But....still...its ll my parents fault....they were the reason i got in that situation in the first place! Still....I must be careful.....I cant let my guard down....i cant let  alois think bad of me...hes the only one i have now....And.....i'm beggining to love him already......as well......

Heres ch 14!!! Hope you guys love this! i want 5 votes! And 2 comments!! for this ch!! Sorry again for the late update!! 

In love with Alois trancy (2nd place in the Kurowatty awards 2014)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें