Chapter 21~

Angelica's POV

The spring season has already ended. Summer is starting already. I cant beleive just over how many months ago, me and alois just got engaged by my parents. And now we are a couple really! Just making him happy with me is all i really need. I really feel that life isnt so bad after all.......since you thought you have no one to care for....

"Angelica!!" A voice ran into my room. I turned out of my book and saw Alois with a cheerful smile. "Oh Alois, your back early." I said. "Ofcourse silly! I'm sorry if i never got to spend some time with you...." Alois said, as he was pouting. I giggled. he smilled. "Oh thats right!" Alois said. I got a little surprissed. And he went to my wardrobe and pulled out my dresses. 

"H-hey what are you doing?!" I said. "Hmm...where is it?" Alois said, as he threw of all of my dresses out. "Hey! What are you looking for?!" i said. Then he stopped. "Aha! Found it!" he said, as he pulled out the white dress he gave me a month ago. "What are you going to do with it...?" I asked in confussion. "Not me, you." He said.

"Where are we going??" I asked. "Its so hot in here in the manor. So lets go to the beach where we always go!" Alois said in a cheerful way. "But dont you have papper works to do?" I asked. "I already had claude do that to all of them. And they are already finished." Alois explained. "o......k....." I said. 

"C'mon, c'mon lets go!" he said. As he pulled my arm. Then we both fell into the floor with me ontop of him. I opened my eyes. And i was on top of him. I blushed. "I-I uhm......" I stuttured. He smirked. "You know...i like it when girls are on top." He said. that made me blush even more. then he stumbled me onto the side, and he was on top of me quickly.

"But i prefer to be on top...." He said in my ear with a husky voice. I felt like i was going to explode any minute now. I'm going to die!! "Yoour higness, lady Angelica. I'm sorry for the introusion. But its time to go already." Claudes voice said. We both turned around to see him, just standing there with his usuall emotionless state.

We both turned to look at him. I was still blushing on what happened. Then slowly Alois lifted his weight. And also letting me stand. "yes we will be right there claude." Alois said. Claude nodded and left us. then i stood up. but before that Alois pinned me down to the floor again. And kissed me. "Were not done yet...we'll resume after the trip~" He said.

I blushed again. then he stood up. And skipped out of my room. I was left there frozen. Oh god what happened in theree......?? I said mentaly before getting up and got ready to go with alois into the beach.

----

We were already in the carraige. I was inside with alois and Claude was the one who is driving the carraige. Alois was just talking and talking. You know...its amazing that we are like this, over just a few months ago...things werent as smooth. You know i'm really thanking my parents for me being engaged to Alois. if it wasnt for this then i wouldnt been happier.... 

"Angelica, oy! Are you even listening?!" Alois said while snapping his fingers infront of my face. I immediately snapped back into reality. "H-Huh? Oh, s-sorry...i guess i kinda zoned out a little...i'm sorry.." i said. "Eh....? You were day dreaming of me arent you...? How lovely~!" Alois said. "I wasnt day dreaming of you.." I said.

"Yes you were, thats just how handsome i am arent i haha!" he said. "No your not." i said. "Yes I am." he said. 

"No"

"yes"

"No"

"No!"

"Yes!" I answered. he laughed. "So you really agree!" He said. "Cheater!" i said, and we both laughed. Then the carraige halted for a stop. And I looked outside. We were already at the beach. "Were here." Claude said from the outside. And he opened the door.