Chapter 30 *everyone's update special*

Hiiii guys! Sorry for how many months gone, again....and look its christmas! Again. Okay..I think i'm gonna finish this before december ends. Alright, so yeah. Please be patient!! School is an ass and inspiration is needed. Your help is needed too! So comment what ever you guys like me to do for the next chapters

======== 

P.s listen to the song

========

Alois looked up at the ceiling of his bed room. His eyes looked dull and lifeless somehow. He was half naked in his bed. Topless, since he had a fatal wound on his side. Where it could vividly see that it was sewed up together, and blood could still be seen. 

He looked at the side of his bed, where the window was there. Showing the snowy scenery outside. And everything was coated with white. He sighed and placed his hand up to cover his eyes. 

"So....I guess it did happen.......hmph....luckily I'm still alive." He said to himself, with a half hearted chuckle. Ciel did a pretty good in stabbing him. Damn good. Alois wished that he would just die already. And that he died after Ciel stabbed him. But no, he didnt.

At some point, 

He was both happy, and sad at the same time. He was happy that he was still alive and breathing. So that he may still wish to see Angelica again. Yet he was sad that he has to die, so she could be the one to suffer his death. 

His eyes became watery when he thought of Angelica again. Her smile, her face. Everything. He wished that he could see all of them. Even her herself. He wished that she would just come straight at his door, saying she loves him very much. And wants to be together with him. But he knows it wont happen. Alois send her away, and told her to move on. And i bet, she did.

A tear had slipped out from his eyes, and soon came another. Until he was already crying. "...I...I miss her....." He mumbled. And cried again. 

All now he thinks is of Angelica, and wishing him to see her again.

Make it atleast to stop time and let him see her. And be together. He wished more of her. Yet...it never came true. 

"...I want to see her again...even just one second.....i want to see her again..!"

======

Meanwhile..

On the streets of london. Angelica was out somewhere, where her mother told her to meet her new suitor. So they can have some more money, and you will finally be married and then have a heir to merge the families so more money can be given to them.

She sighed, and continued to walk. She fiddled with the necklace that Alois gave her. Ever since she left the manor. All she could ever think about, was Alois. She would always think about him. Everyday. She would always look at the necklace, and remembering the memories she and him had once had shared.

Her eyes would blur with tears and cry. And wished she would see him again as well. 

She held her necklace tightly, and walked. 

As she was walking, she hears some chattering of mature women in dresses. And overheard their conversation..

"Hey..did you hear. The head of the Trancy manor, and the Phantomhive manor. Had some kind of battle." An older woman said, while talking to her friend beside her. "Really?" The other woman said, in a surprised voice. The older woman nodded. "I heard that Viscount druitt was there, and he saw the two battle!" She exclaimed.  "How did it went?" The other asked curiously. 

In love with Alois trancy (2nd place in the Kurowatty awards 2014)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें