Chapter 18

Angelica's POV

----dreaming---

"Angelica, dear, why are you crying again?" I heard a familliar voice asked. I turned and saw my Aunt Marie who was carrying another basket of sweets. "*sniff* I-I fell d-down a-and had a w-wound...i-it h-hurts..*sniff* " I said, as I was starring into her brown eyes. "Oh! Are you alright? Is there blood or anthing? Let me see.." She said, as she bend down. And went to check my wound. Tears were already coming out of my eyes. "Oh, there, there....here....let me patch it up for you." She said, as she got a bandage and put it over my wound. 

I looked and I saw that it was gone. All i can see was just a white bandage at my knee. And she wipped my cheeks. "There. Thats done. Now smile! Here are your sweets. I bought it for you while I was in america." She said. As she handed me a lolipop strawberry. I smilled and got the lolipop. And put it to my mouth. 

And then Auntie was sitting next to me, at the grass. And beggan to eat with me as well. Then we started to play together. "I found you!" She said, as she saw me hidding behind the tree. I laughed. "You win again Auntie. hahaha!" I said, as I laughed. Then, we head to the table outside to have some tea and snacks.

"Marie. Why are you with Angelica? Didnt i told you to let her have her lessons today?" My mother said in a posh tone. I hugged auntie at her thigh. And she just looked at my mother. "Seriousely Ani.....its a nice day. And bessides. I saw her schedule that she's free today. Since its sunday." Auntie said. With a calm tone. Mother just started to become a bit angry but stayed calm. "What ever....dont call me 'Ani' its Antonette." Mother said, as she left. 

Aunt Marie and mother were twins. But they didnt look alike. Aunt marie, was the eldest. And mother was the youngest..... I love it when she comes here to play with me. Since mother and father never realy pays any attention to me. I treat her as a mother. Sometimes I wish that she was my mother instead. She was always different. When her baby died. She didnt cry. She just smilled and said "She will be happy in paradise.....i will see her again....." I was confussed at the time. Whenever something sad happens to her she just smilled, like it was her last. 

I thought she was going to be with me forever.....

But....

"Auntie!!" I said. As she was in the medical center. She was growing pale, and weak. Like she's fading away..... "A...Angelica....." She said. I quickly ran to her side. And I started to cry. "Your going to get better right? Y-Your not going to die right?" I said, as i sniffled. She just gave a eak smile...."I dont think so....Angelica...." She said. "Dont say that! Y-You s-said that we'll be together! You'll w-watch me g-grow u-up. A-And a-always s-stay by m-my side!" I said. Then I beggan to stop when i felt her hand on my cheek. 

"Dont...cry......pretty ladies are jewels. They are strong and beautiful.....they dont break.....so dont cry over me..... We will see each other again....." She said, as tears were already out of my eyes. "A-Auntie..." I said. Then she beggan to stroke my hair, and beggan to sing her lullaby song which always make me stop crying. (*A/N: The song is from the song of lyra. Its on the side.)  I held her hand tight. And just cried silently. Then....she stopped. "I love you...Angelica....always remember that..."  She said.  "I-I L-Love you.......Auntie....." i said. Then....she was gone....

At her funeral....... I was there....along with my family.....and some other people.....they were all mourning over her death....but..me.....i wanted to cry.....but...then......I just smilled...... "We will see each other again.......I hope your happy now....and....now you can see your baby again...." I whispered.....

I looked up at the sky....and smilled....i'll miss you...... She was the only one who cared for me in the world....she was like a mother to me.....I love you auntie....

-----dream end------

I woke up and found myself at alois's room. "Oh, you awake!' I heard a familliar voice said. Alois was there, sitting at the chair. "Good mourning Alois." I said with a smile. "Good mourning, darling." He said, as he gave a peck n my cheek. I smilled. And got out of the room. Then I noticed it was Aunties birthday today.

I turned, and went back to Alois's room. "Uhm....Alois...do you have something to go today?" I asked. While, i was at the door. "Uhm....no.....why?" he asked. "Uhm.....I wanted to go go some where today. And i was wondering if you would want to accompany me." I said. He looked at me and smilled. "Sure, i would love to accompany you." He said. I smilled. "Thanks Alois!" i said, and i went to my room and went to go change into my dress.

----

We were already insid ethe carraige. And i bought a boquete of sunflowers, since those were auntie's favourites. "Angelica, why are you crying?" I heard Alois asked. i looked at him, and felt a tear rolling down from my cheek. i quickly wipped it off.

"S-Sorry....I just seem to have a flash back about something..." i said, then gave him a soft smile. he held my hand and looked at my eyes. "Are you sure..?" He asked. I nodded. He just nodded as well. "Oh yes......why are we going to a cemetery?" He asked. "Well......today is the birthday of aunt. i wanted to visit her and tell her happy birthday..." I said. He just nodded.

And we finnal reached the cemetery. I Found the grare she was burried. it was next to a beautiful sakura tree, which came from japan. Since she travelled there before...I placed the flowers at the empty vase. And stood up. "happy birthday auntie......I hope you are happy up there.." I said. With a smille. "I thought you didnt had anyone that loved you..?" Alois asked. "Well.....she was the only person in the world who cared about me......she was like a mother to me...... Mother and father wouldnt really pay attention to me.....and she came to visit every day.... then.....she had an illness that it wasnt cured......the medicals told me that she cant live much longer..... And i was very sad.....i thought she would be with me forever...but that wasnt true.....I always say that life was unfair and cruel....but....i cant say that when i'm infront of her.... I cried and cried...but i knew crying wont bring her back....... but she told me that we will meet someday...up there. in heaven....." i said, pointing at the sky.

alois just looked at me. "heaven huh..?" He said. I nodded. "i know that she is always with me, spiritually.....and always telling me not to cry because beautiful ladies are like jewels, they are strong and beautiful at the same time.... but even so......I wanted to feel that again...Thats why alois.....dont hurt me.....please.....i cant stand it anymore....." i said. As i turned to him. He nodded. "Yes......I wont, but...you have to promise that also aswell..." He said. I nodded, and we both hugged each other.

-----

Then we went back to the manor. it was already evening...and i went to the piano room. And played the lullaby that auntie always sing for me.....

But even promises will break.......not all promises and vowes can be always held.....there are some that ment to be broken......thats the cruelty of life.......and its where at this state.....challenges two lovers as well........................

heres chapter 18~! Hope you guys are loving it. And maybe also crying...lol just comment and vote~! Also request at my black butler x reader one shots at my works! I'll be listening to your requests~! Stand bow.....Aye sir!!!