Chapter 24

Angelica's POV

I was in the carraige alone, to go to the Phantomhive manor. I'm sure nothing will happen....nothing right...?? I thought over again and again. Wait a minute...? Why am I thinking like this...? Its so weird....I really shouldnt give any damn about it right...?

Yet why...?

My thoughts were cut short, when i saw a familiar Raven haired butler with crimson eyes open the carraige door. I immediately knew that it was Sebastian. He gave me his usual smile. And I smiled back. "Welcome back to the Phantomhive manor m'lady. The young master has been expecting you." he said.

I smiled back. "Yes. I got his letter." I said, while allowing him to help me out of the carraige. And I was greeted by the cold winter air. I shivered a bit. And obtained back my old manner. "Lets get you inside. Its not nice for a lady, such as yourself, to catch a cold." Sebastian said. I nodded. And we went inside the mannor.

---

Sebastian went infront of me, to open the double doors. And He opened it, and I went inside.

"Im glad that you came Angelica." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned and saw Ciel at the stairs. I smiled to him. "Hello Ciel." I said. He then went downstairs. "I never thought that Alois allowed you to go." Ciel said.

I cringed at what he said. "Alois dosent know that I'm here..." I said, as I looked away. "Really..?" he says, as he turned to me. I nodded. "Alois is in a bussines trip, and wont be back for a few days." I said. Well yes thats true. And besides I'm sure he wont mind.

I turned to hm, and I thought I saw a smirk forming on his lips. But it was just his usual frown. "Ah....I see..." He said. Then there was a silence between us. Then after a few minutes, he broke it off. "Well.....why dont we have some tea out in the green house. Sebastian prepare us some tea." Ciel ordered his butler who was standing beside him.

He gave a small bow and went away. I then felt something warm hold my hand. I then turned and saw Ciel. "Shall we...?" he said. I gave a small nod and smiled. 

----

We were in the green house at the garden, and had tea there. Small talk is what we did. We also played chess. But beat me. We had a stroll in the garden. Shared some talk as well, which was random things as well.

Then we went inside to get warm, since it was starting to be cold. Ciel then decided to tour me inside his manor. And i gladly accept. His manor was really big inside. Well its a bit small than Alois's actually. The servants here, including sebastian are nice.

The other three are also nice too. Even if they are such a clutzs at cooking, cleaning and other chores. They still give this gloomy manor some light and lively hood at it. Rather than in my home or Alois's. Its like you have fun here...

"And this is the guest rooms." Ciel said, as he led me inside a neat and organized room. "Wow.." I said, as i went inside to have a look around. There was a bed and beside it was a window and a night stand. There was also a fire place. And a small table and two chairs at the middle.

"Do you like it..?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah. Its nice here." I said with a smile. "Well.....my door is always open for you. If ever you want some time away from Alois." He said. "Well...I dont think so....Alois is a kind person. And he wont hurt me." I said.

"How can you be so sure..?" Ciel asked, as his tone was turning into....anger. i turned to face him. And his face became angry. "because......I know he wont do anything to hurt me....." I said. I was full of confidence when I said that.

"Your too blind to see it, Angelica. He's not the person who you should be with." Ciel said. "He's not a bad person. And i love him!" I said. again. "He dosent deserve someone like you. He only treats you like a pawn and nothing else. Your nothing but only a pawn." Ciel said. 

And I felt like my heart broke into a million peicess. And I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. Why am I crying..? I know I love Alois. And He proved to me that he loves me as well......yet.....why is my heart breaking....?

"You're lying! I know Alois loves me! I'm not blind! Why do you think that I'm so blind for that Ciel?!" I said to him. I began to breath heavily. Its like my chest is tightening, and squeazing out the air inside me.

"I-Its its just....!" Ciel said. Then before I knew it. Something was on my lips. it took me awhile for my brain to process everything. And now....I know..

Ciel Phantomhive kissed me.

(A/N sorry if the fight sucked...well didnt see that shit comming....)