Chapter 20

Hey its been awhile! Sorry I had trouble in making this chapter...blocked inspirations.....sigh...anyway Thanks for all your help in sharing your ideas for this chapter and the next. Well ill just get on with this..... Ok I dedicate this one to Elizabeth_Trancy since she was the first! Your idea was really cute haha~ Anyways dont worry guys, ill post all of ur ides in here! 

Angelica's POV

I woke up finding in a familiar room. Alois's I looked at the clock. And it was 9. I noticed alois was not anymore beside me. I stretched my arms, and rubbed my eyes. There was nothing else to do anyways. I went out of the bed, and went to the bathroom. I turned on the faucet and wet my face with cold water. I removed my night gown, and opened the faucet of the tub. And put it at the right temperature.

I went inside and let the warm water go in to me for awhile. I was playing with the bubbles. Which were showing my tiny reflection. "I wonder what should I do today....?" I muttured. Its just like evry day i do my same routine. Its kind of boring. I wonder if I can go to town...? no maybe alois wouldnt let me. Sigh.. I put my legs closser to me. And just stayed there for awhile.

Then someone came inside. i turned and saw Alois standing there. "I uh......um......." Alois said. I blushed. And hid my body in the water. "W-What are you doing here?!" I said. "Well....I wanted to go bath. Since i just came home. but then..." he said. As he started to smile. I blushed more. "G-get out!!" I said. "No." he said. I just sink deeper. And just turned away. Good thing he didnt see my naked body...orelse i'll die! 

I looked at alois. And he was beggining to undress himself. I almost nosebleeded. "W-Why are you undressing?" i stuttured. "Like what you see?" He said teasingly. I just turned away. And the redness of my face was starting to fade away. And I heard a splash. I turned and saw Alois beside me smirking. 

"I decided to come home early. Since i want to spend time with you. And also your getting a bit bored here." Alois said. "Oh.....ok then......what are we going to do...?" I said, going back to my position. Good thing that the water was above my breast. And my hair is also long. So its not able to see. He looked at me and smirked. "What are we doing right now? Were bathing together ofcourse. Since were going to get married." He said, as his face was closer to mines. I could feel the warmth of his breath into my skin. Or is it just the water? i dont know anymore. 

"Aww~! You look really cute!!" Alois said, as he pinched my cheeks. "Aroize! Staph isht!" I said. And I also pinched his cheeks as well. And we both started to act childish. Then we both fell. Making the tub's water spil out. He was under me but his back was supported by the end of the tub. And me on him. We both were surprised. And he beggan to give a seductive smile, and whispered in my ear. "Your breast are not really squishy." he said. I blushed madly and got of of him. Pervert!

-----

After those things. we were already dressed. And eat lunch, together at the dining room. "For todays meal. Breaded meat with garlic sauce. And Indian mint tea. Enjoy." Claude said. As he put the food infront of us. "Its yummy." Alois said. I nodded. And beggan to eat the food. It was a bit silent for awhile........I dunno.....

 Then as always, i went to the piano room. Sigh.......I really want to do something today.. Then I just played one of the keys in the piano making it a bit fast... Well i dont normaly do piano in a fast mode because it confuses me at times.....

And I just made my own lyrics, what ever comes out of my head. And I beggan to sing.

Ronrii gaaru wa itsumademo todokanai yume mite 
Sawagu atama no naka o kakimawashite, kakimawashite. 

"Mondai nai." to tsubuyaite, kotoba wa ushindawareta? 
Mou shippai, mou shippai. 
Machigai sagashi ni owareba, mata, mawaru no! 

Mou ikkai, mou ikkai. 
"Watashi wa kyou mo korogarimasu." to, 
Shoujo wa iu shoujo wa iu 
Kotoba na imi o kanadenagarai! 

"Mou ii kai?" 
"Matta desu yo, madamada saki wa mienai node. Iki o tomeru no, ima." 

Roorin gaaru no nare no hate todokanai, mukou no iro 
Kasanaru koe to koe wo mazeawasete, mazeawasete. 

"Mondai nai." to tsubuyaita, kotoba wa ushindawareta? 
Dou natta tte iin datte sa, 
Machigai datte okoshichao to sasou, sakamichi. 

Mou ikkai, mou ikkai. 
Watashi o douka korogashite to 
Shoujo wa iu shoujo wa iu 
Mukuchi ni imi o kasanenagarai! 

"Mou ii kai?" 
"Mou sukoshi, mou sugu nanika mieru darou to. Iki o tomeru no, ima." 

Mou ikkai, mou ikkai. 
"Watashi wa kyou mo korogarimasu." to, 
Shoujo wa iu shoujo wa iu 
Kotoba ni emi o kanadenagarai! 

"Mou ii kai? Mou ii yo. Sorosoro kimi mo tsukaretarou, ne." 
Iki o yameru no, ima.

I just ended with that. Ugh......i'm so bored.

Even though its spring time......sigh. Nothing to do here.... 

then i felt two pairs of hands covering my eyes. And everthing became dark. "O-Oy! W-Who turned of the lights?" I said. Then I removed the hand. And I felt a little kiss on my cheek. I turned to see alois behind me. 

"A-Alois!" I said. And he just sat next to me. "I thought you were going to go somewhere?" I said. "I just let claude do that....and besides. I dont want to leave my fiancee all alone." He said. That just made me smile. And then he picked me up bridal style. And ran out of the room..

"A-Alois! Oy! Where are we going?!" I said. But he just continued to run. Until we reached out of the garden. 

And then he let me down. And the spring air was making the flowers bloom. And also making my hair flow. "I've got an idea." Alois said. And he turned to give me a smirk. What is he planning now.......? I said in my mind. 

"Ok heres what are we going to do. We will play hide and seek. If the seeker cant find the hidden person, then he/she will be giving an order to the loser, but if the seeker find the person with in 5 min. Its the same thing. You will hide and i will find you." He said.

"Ok...." I said. "No hiding inside the manor." Alois said. "Well, lets start~!" And he started to count. I just almost didnt hide. Then his voice came up. "I'm not joking~!" He said. Ok he's seriouse........I cant let him win. I beggan to go hide in the rose patches. I was making sure that i didnt get tangled by the thorns. 

"Ready or not! I'm comming for you!" Alois said. And then we started. 

-----

3 minutes have passed. 

 And we were still going through the game. I was already starting to think that i would win this. But wait. Didnt alois say, that the winner will be ordering what ever to the losser? But.....hmm.....I dunno what should i do....? I said in my mind. Hmm........what should i order to him.....? Not anything your thinking! No not that!! My face beggan to be red like the roses. No no no no not that!! 

"Boo!" Someone said behind me. I got scared, so I stood up. And tripped. But my hair was tangled by the thorns of the roses. Wich made me yelleped in pain. "I found you~!" Alois said. As he went infront of me. "W-Wha...?" Was all i said. "Now you have to do everything I say~!" Alois said, as he twirled arround. Awww....man....i lost!!! Sigh...now what is he going to do... I said mentaly. 

Then I saw his hand extended out to help me. I looked up. And he smilled. I got it. And he helped me up. And we went inside the manor..

"Now! For my first order. I want you to wear this." Alois said. As he showed a maid outfit, which was a bit short. Because of the skirt. "Wh-what is that...?" i said. "I want you to be my maid for the day. Since you lost and all." he said. As he handed me the outfit. I had no choice but to do it......

After wearing the thing. He made me his maid. ugh....this is so embarrasing. "Wear this and say nya~!" he says. I just nodded. "N-Nya..." I said. And he seemed to blush. Oh god! Please make this over.

----

Night time came. It was already 12 in the night. I was still awake. Alois was asleep in his bedroom. While i was in mines. I stll cant sleep. i sighed. And just clossed my eyes. Then i felt the side of the bed going deeper. I turned and saw alois. And in the dark. I can immagin him smirking. "A-Alois" I said. But he just put his finger on my lip. "Shhh......nothing to be afraid of..." He said. "I-I'm not scared." I said. He just chuckled.

And I just turned away. To hide my blush. "Hey, no need for that. The day isnt over yet. So I still have one more order left." He sid, behind me. I just turned my head. "Kiss me." he said. I blushed at his order. "W-What..?" I said. "You heard me. I want you to kiss me." He said, with a smirk. Its just an order......but why is my heart fluttering?!

And I slowly leaned in and kiss him at the lips. And I could feel his smirk. And I pulled of. "T-There....thats done." i said.  As i quickly turned away. He just laughed, and hugged me. "Good night~!" he said. I blushed. And clossed my eyes. "Good night alois..." I said. And I fell asleep in his embrace...