Chapter 23 (start of the sad chapters)

Ok guys, well those cute fluffy chapters are kind of like not part of the things like such. Well. Those things are done done and done. What ever this is the start of the real story. Hope you guys are ready~!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelica's POV

A few days and months have passed. And it is almost christmas. The cold days are starting. And also its starting to get really windy. I was in Alois's mansion, just doing the usuall things I do. As for Alois. He went somewhere again. But i dont know where he went. maybe he's just going to go for the queens orders as usual.. I thought sadly.

I was walking down the hallways. Humming a song. It was lonely here....

I then went downstairs to the garden. Bits of snow was showing. The trees were all out of leaves because of the season. Its like a dead scene here.....I thought again. Then i went to the rose patch. But it seems that they are not here as well. Then saw at the corner of my eye's. Blue bells. They are growing in this season as well.... I went to it. And plucked one of the flowers. 

Its beautiful really....

Then suddenly the cold wind blew at the side of my face. I accidently let go of the flower. And it flew away. I looked up, and saw it flying away through the wind. And my mind thought about my parents. I wonder how are they...? I dont want to get really involved with the usuall business that they do. And also I dont want to hurt Alois anymore. And that is final. 

 "M'lady." A voice had interupted my thoughts. I turned. And saw hannah. She walked towards me. "yes. What is it..?" I asked. She held out an envelope. "For you.." She said in a soft voice. And gave me the envelope. It had a seal on it. the Phantomhive seal. I widen my eyes. "Ciel. Why would he send me a letter?" I ask. she shook her head.

"that is only for you to know madame..." She said. And bowed and left me. After she left. I looked at the letter. And it had my name on it. Then I opened the envelope. Not minding of the whole thing was teared up. I got the letter. Unfolded it, and read what it says.

Dear Angelica

I was wondering if you want to come to my manor and have some tea with me. Im not forcing you to come if you dont want to. but if you want to, then im very glad. I hope Alois wont mind. 

From, Ciel Phantomhive

A tea party invitation huh...? Well, i dont mind at all. And I think Alois wont mind. its not like he'll get mad or something. it'll only be a short visit.... I put the letter inside my dress pocket, and went inside to go to my room. I put on my coat since it was cold outside at this time of the month. And I also told Hannah that I'll be going to Ciels place.

She just nodded. And I went to go. 

But why do I have a feeling that this is a bad idea......and something bad is going to happen....??

sorry for the short crappy ch....