Chapter 7

Angelica's POV

-----Dreaming------

I'm running..? But where am I going? H-How did I get in here..? "You cant run away forever!" A voice said from behind. "NO LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted. W-What? Who am I running away from..? Who is it. 

I need to stop. But...I cant.....I must.....get...away....from......them! What am I thinking?! Suddenly I tripped on my night gown. Shit! "You should watch were your going, mistress..." A familliar voice said. I turned arround and saw a familiar figure. Hannah?! "I-I have nothing part of this! It was all my parents greedy thoughts!" I screamed. 

Why am i saying this...? Why am i running away from hannah..? Why is she holding a purple sword..? "Your lying. I dont belive you. Your going to hurt the young master. And I wont alow that. You should die!" Hannah said as she started to slash her sword on me.

I quickly got up, and started to run again. I ripped part of my long night gown, to make it very easy for me to run. "Thompson, timbre, Cantebury! Go attack her now!" I heard hannah shouted to the triplets. Then their eyes began to turn into demon like. And started to attack me with their weapons. Then, I found them in front of me, and started to attack me. I dodged them, then I fell into a cliff. And i staterd to fall. 

I-Is this f-for real...? I reached out my hand to grab for something. everything was beggining to slow down.....S-Someone help me...I was already closer to hit the ground. Then everything wet black...

-----Dream end-----

I opened my eyes, and i started to cry. Tears were already falling out from my eyes. I saw that i was in a familiar room..Alois's. I saw alois figure sleeping next to me. I just got my pillow and hugged it tight. And cried silently... W-What was that dream..? W-What is this..?

 Then i felt someone going beside me. "Hey, are you ok..?" I heard a familliar voice asked. I turned, and saw Alois, who was rubbing his eyes from sleepines. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. Its nothing." I said. As I didnt remove my head from the pillow to not show my tears.

"If its nothing then, why are you crying?" He asked, as he put a hand on my head. I slowly removed my head from the pillow. And looked at him with teary eyes. "I....I just ad a bad dream thats it..I just thought that....I just died.." I said, wipping my left over tears, that were still running down from my cheek.

"Its alright....nothing like that wont ever happen to you..I'm just right here. I wont hurt you." Alois said, as his voice became soft and soothing. I became calm again. And just nodded. And we layed back down. He was facing me and I was facing him. And I didnt mind. Since i was so tired again. He pulled me close to him, and started to hug me. Then afterwards....I fell asleep, in his embrace..

-----

The next day...

I woke up, to find a note on the night stand that has my name on it. I got the papper, and began to read it.

Dear Angelica.

i might not be able to come home early, because of work. But please dont wait for me. I wanted to wake you up, so we can have breakfast together, but you were very tired because of the incident that night..so I decided for you to rest. Stay in my room as long as you like. And i hope you get well sooner, because I will have something for you~

I was smilling, and being curiouse at the same time. I wonder what did he meant about the last part..? Then, a sudden knock came from the room. "Come in.' i said, as I quickly put the note in my pocket of my night gown. Then Hannah came into the room.

"Your breakfast is here already, mistress." hannah said, with her calm voice. I just nodded . I looked at her. And she began to look at me. "Is something the matter mistress?" She asked. "N-No its nothing.." I said and started eating.