Chapter 6

Angelica's POV

Am I falling..? Why is it so dark..? is anyone here...? 

....Where is everyone..?

I'm alone.....theres no one here....

Alois....

Who's Alois?

My bethrode..

Why are you looking for him? I have been with you ever since..

Do i know you..?

Dont you remember me..?

No....I dont......who are you..?

Then....a familiar figure came out of the darkness..Its......

me?

Your me...? But why...?

Alois is meaningless to you......hes nothing to you. Its always you and me.....even when papa and mama hurt us...

H-How-?!

Then the figure disappeared. And when it vanished, she turned into rose petals. 

Wait, come back! Dont go! Dont leave me alone!

"Dont leave me alone...." I whispered.

"Angelica? A-Are you awake..?" A familiar voice said.

Who is it..? Who's there..?

Then i slowly opened my eyes. I was in a familiar place.....Allois's room. I look to my side, and saw alois next to me, sitting on the chair.

"A.....lois...?" I said. 

"Angelica, your awake!" Alois said, as he hugged me. And i hugged him back.

"I feel so.....weak..." I said. As I fell on the bed. Tired. "W-What happened? H-how did I end up here..?" 

"You were bit and half of your soul went to leviathan....tsk that demon.." Alois said.

"S-So he's a real demon..?" I said. Alois just stayed silent, but nodded. 

"But, dont worry, he wont come back for you again. I promise that. You'll be safe here with me. He wont take you away, I promise." Alois said, as he hugged me tight.

I didnt know what to do...but I was just feeling so very tired. With a bit of my strength. I hugged him back. 

"I feel so tired.." I said, then my eyes shut and fell into Alois's arms, sleeping again.

-----

Alois's POV

I felt Angelica was in my arms, sleeping. She must be very tired.. Tsk..that damn leviathan. He almost killed Angelica, like what happened to...luca....my brother...

*Flash back*

"Angelica!" I shouted, as she fell into the lake. I took of my coat, and went into the water. I swam deapper and saw Angelica sinking, I saw her eyes flutter open, and reached out her hand for mines. I swam faster and faster to get her hand. Angelica, hold on...

I finnaly was ner her, and I caught her hand. I pulled her close to me, and swam up. We were already on top of the water, and i swam to shore, holding her. 

"Claude!" I called out.

Then he came, infront of me and helped me and angelica out of the water.

"Wheres leviathan?" I asked.

"he's dead, young master. But....it looks like mistress is.." Claude said, as he was looking at angelica.

"No....NO!! ANGELICA, WAKE UP, WAKE UP, DONT DIE ON ME, ANGELICA!" I yelled, as i was shaking her to wake up.