Chapter 17

Ok...i think im getting back at you guys. Since i'm free this week end. But tomorow i think ill be not updating. Since me and my friend are going to shop for are dresses for the prom!!! Well its happening on feb. And also the best part is. My crush asked me to be his partner! How cool is that!!! May the philipine god shine upon me!!!! Well....enough of this, ill just get on with my story!!!!

Angelica's POV

We were traveling for how many minutes now, and he still wont tell me. Its jut like yesterday..... I looked out the window, and saw the sea at the side. Wait.....where are we anyway..? i said in my mind. Then after awhile, the carraige stopped. And alois opened the door. "Were here!" he said, as he went out of the carraige. I went out, and alois helped me get off the carraige. Then I smelled salt water in a distance. "Come, lets go." Alois said.

He grabbed your hand and ran towards the beautiful view. And I found out that we were in a beach. The sand was really white. And the sea water was really clear. "Wow...." i said in awe, while I was admiring the view. "Here..go get changed in this." I heard alois said. I turned, and saw alois handed me a white sun dress, and a pair of sandals.

I was curious at the momment, but just nodded and smilled. And i went to the changing room over at the side.

-----

I was already removing my dress, and removed my gloves, and white stockings. Which was leaving me with my corset on. I looked over at the white dress that alois insisted me to where. It was just plain. I looked over at the mirror to show how would i look like. And i smiled. I look wonderful. And I removed my corset, and started to wear it.

After i changed. I looked at the mirror. I twirled arround. And smilled. My breast werent exposing to much. Well, thats good. Or else it would be very embarrasing. I went out of the changing room. And I saw alois. he was wearing his lose shirts and his shorts was still on. And he removed his coat, and his green vest. And he was staring at the sea. 

"Alois!" I called out. And I start to run towards him. He seem to heard me. And he looked at me. He seemed to blush when he saw me. And I went close to him. "hehe, I knew that dress would suit you." he said, as he smilled. And  smilled as well. then he splashed me with the water. "hey!" i said. "hehe, come and catch me!" Alois said. 

"Alois! i'll get you!" i said, as I removed my sandals, And ran into the water with him, and we beggan to run arround. the triplets were just there setting up the picnic, and beggn to look at us. And beggan to whisper to each other. I didnt mind it.

You know.....This cute side of alois is so adorable. Seeing him happy is very nice. Rather than being a perverted pschyco....i like this side of his more. he's just like a little kid...

"darn it alois, stop splashing me!" i said, as I pouted. "haha....sorry, you shouldve just dodged it anyways haha." Alois said laughing. And i beggan to laugh as well.  Then we beggan to stop. The wind blew on us, making us freeze. I hugged my self. And just felt the wind. "lets get out of the water first." Alois said. I nodded, and we went out of the water. And we went to go to the picnic set that the triplets set for me and alois. And i sat down and ate. The food was really great. It was nice too! After we ate. We already went back to the water and play again. It was like i was taken back to my child hood. Well.....i didnt really had a wonderfull childhood. But....with alois now....its like im rewriting it. Everything at this momment now...... is right where i really wanted....in the first place..I'm so happy right now......hehe~!

-----

It was already night time. Wow....time flies so fast now huh...? I already changed back into my dress. I was watching the night stary sky. And started singing. "This night is sparkling, dont you let it go. I'm wonderstruck blushing all the way home. I'll spend forever wondering if you knew, I was enchanted to meet you too...." I said. "I was enchanted to meet you too...." I heard someone said behind me. I turned and saw alois. Who was there admiring also the view...

"A-Alois" I said. "Is that a new song?" He asked me. "Uhm.....yes..." I said. He smilled. And beggan to take my hand. "Its beautiful.." he said. I smilled. And he beggan to pull me close to him. "Would you like to dance again?" He asked. As he extended his hand out.  I gladly took it. and we beggan to dance. This is just sooooo wonderfull..... Im really in love with alois now.....because i was enchanted to meet him, ever since the day i met him....I smilled. i'm already in love with alois trancy..... "Alois...." I said. "Hm?" He asked. "I love you......thank you for today.." I said. With a smile. "You...love me...?" he asked. 

"I Love you Alois trancy. Really..." I said. Looking deep in his blue eyes. He smilled. And pulled me in a tight hug. And i gladly hugged back. "I love you too, Angelica Mcgrain...really.." he said. And we pulled of. And we kissed. Everything slowed down... I was just really enjoying the momment.....I love alois......I'll never hurt him, or leave him. What ever happens......I'll always love him and nothing will change that. And then, we already went inside the carraige. And went back to the manor. Me and alois were sitting together inside the carraige. 

"I enjoyed today alois...thank you....." I said. "No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed today." he said. And i rested my head on his shoulder, and he rested his head ontop of mines. And beggan stroking my hair...And i fell into a deep sleep...

Ok!!! i'm done!! Hows this chapter? tell me! Its nice that they confessed already~! Oh but wait..will there be things that will destroy the couple? Stay tuned....... 

Me: ok! Thats done! 

Ciel: I dont like this.....

alois: yay yay!

me: hmmm.....i wonder if i put you there again ciel.....

ciel: *face palms* Not again...

me: hehehehehe 

i want 5 votes and 5 comments!! im not selfish guys! just do it!!! Since im planning to put this at the kuro watty awards~! oh yeah listen to the song!!