Chapter 25

Angelica's POV

Ciel Phantomhive kissed me

My thoughts are saying nothing but only those words. 

Why is he kissing me....? My tears begin to stop. And I sudenly feel like im also kissing back. No! What?! Stop this! This is so insane!! This is wrong! I have Alois already! T-This isnt happening......this is so wrong...wrong....really wrong..

"What the bloody hell you think your doing Ciel?!" I heard a voice say. 

Ciel broke of the kiss, and then we both turned to the direction of the door. There we saw Alois. I was frozen on my spot. I didnt know what to do. Its like the atmosphere changed. The tear stains were still on my cheeks. 

There was a dead silence between all of us. 

Then I heard a sigh. "....well......Angelica....as I've said. My door is always open to you..." Ciel said, as he turned to me. I was still confused about what happened. I was cut off my thoughts when, I felt something yanked me.

I looked up and saw Alois. He looked at me with blank eyes. He then turned them into a glare and send it at Ciel. For ciel. He didnt mind it at all. "We'll be going now......" Alois said in a stern voice. And Ciel just nodded, while his back was facing us.

"Try not to do anything stupid Trancy.." Ciel said, before we left. Alois ignored him. And draged me out of the guest room. 

There was silence between me and Alois. We decended the grand staircase, and saw Claude by the door. Having a glaring contest with Sebastian. "Claude. Lets go." Alois said, while dragging me outside. He was holding my wrists. 

His grip was really hard. I know it was going to form a bruise on it too. "Yes your higness." Claude said. As he went to follow us. Alois then soften his grip on me, and soon let it go. As he did that, I swipe back my hand. And held the pain. But didnt react to it.

He then turned to me. I quickly adverted my gaze from him. I knew he was mad. he's just trying to hide it. I saw his hand go to my face. And I closed my eyes slowly. Since I know he was going to slap me. I was waiting for the pain....

But.....

All I felt, was his hand wiping away my tear stains that were left on my cheeks. I opened my eyes. And met his icey blue ones. They werent blank. They werent also angry. But....it was something else.....but I didnt know what. 

He didnt say anything. There was that silence again. I wanted to break that.. But it seems that I had lost my voice. And dosent know what to say....

He then adverted his gaze, and turned back in the front. And went inside the carraige. 

It took me awhile to follow. Then after a few seconds. I started to go in as well. Claude had closed the carraige door. 

And it was another long and silence ride back to the manor.

---

By the time we got to the manor. Alois had already went upstairs. Without saying anything, or uttering a word to me. I wanted to go after him. Yet.......something is preventing from doing that... I went straight into my room. 

But before I could go through the door. A gloved hand stoped me.

I turned and saw Claude, looking at me with his emotionless gold eyes. 

"Your highness wishes you to go to his study..." He said, in his usual emotionless tone. Usually it would give me chils running down my spine. But this time....it didnt really matter. I just nodded. "Please follow me..." He said, as he lead the way.