Chapter 13 (rivalry part 3 last)

Angelica's POV

i was really blushing so hard. My face might be a tomato already. "Angelica, I'm sorry that I tripped on you." Alois said. "Uhm...its ok.....I forgive you." I said, with a smile. He smilled. And i blushed. I noticed that ciel was getting annoyed already. We already made it to the garden. There was a long table, and lizzie sat down. Alois put me next to lizzie and sat down.

Alois sat down at the other end, which was next to me. And ciel was sitting at the other end, which was also next to lizzie. "Now, lets start! Both butlers will make different food. The loser will serve the winner for today!" lizzie said. They all glared at each other again....sigh....i'm starting to get tired of this.

"And.....beggin!" Lizzie said, and the butlers started to cook.   While lizzy and i were watching the butlers do theyre thing. Alois and ciel beggan glaring at each other.....again. Sigh....what is wrong with those two...?

Then the two butlers beggan to do something. They were throwing each other with the creme that theyre are both making. And they dodge every move each other made. But it did leave a big mess though.... "Woaaahh..." Me and lizzy said, in amazement. Since how did they dodge it so fast! Wow...

-----

Then after they finished theyre little war on the cooking tables outside......it was time to taste theire cooking to choose which is the best. First up was sebastian. He already put the plate infront of us and smilled. I smilled back. "For todays lunch, i've prepared a bit of a jappanese cussine. Vegetable soup with thin sliced beef, and raw salmon fish. And ginger-green tea." Sebastian said. "Oh my! I've never tried any foreign food before!" Lizzy said. "Well. It is quite really popular now a days as well. But, i put it into my own making ofcourse. Please enjoy." He said. I first tasted the soup. It was combined of flavours of the jappanese making. "Wow! I'dreally  love the soup and the vegetables go together, and the raw fish didnt taste that raw at all! And the tea is plain but nice it is also clear too." Lizzy said.

"I also like it as well. The flavour is just like what i almost expected. I love it any other ways. The tea was wonderful as well. Not to thick, and not too sweet. Its lovely." i said. As i continued to eat. "Why thank you m'lady." Sebastian said, as he bowed. While i was eating. Ciel eyed another glare to alois. But this time it was with a smirk. Alois already glared back. But next with a evil smile. I already knew that he has something planned on his mind. After we finished sebastians. It was claudes turn. Claude eyed me a cold glare from his cold gaze. I felt a shiver down to my spine. That man......I know from at this momment on. I wont really get along with him... "For todays dish. I've prepared something that will be suited for your taste." Claude said. And put the food in front of us. "Todays dish is mash-potato salad, with beef teriyaki. And for the tea. Vietnamiese traditional tea. Enjoy." He said. "Wow! This like a cusine in my fathers buisness trip! I'm surprised you learn the tea very well claude." Lizzie said. "I've just heard it some where before. So i tried to put it not to much the original. The tea is just a bit the same, but i added a litle brown sugar to put up the flavour. Enjoy." He said. As he bowed down as well. I looked at the food, and i also looked at lizzy. Who was beggining to eat it. 

I hope its not poisoned or anything....Then I tasted the salad with the dressing. My eyes widden. It has some extreme flavour to it. And the beef was sooo tender. the salad was good to. Next i tried the tea. I smell a sweet aroma, and i tasted it. It was a mix of sweet and normal. It really matched the food very well. "Hwaaaa~! This dish is really good! I love the salad very much and also the beef as well!" Lizzy said. "The tea really did go well with the food. The dressing of the salad had the right spices. the mash potatoes were good as well. I also liked it." I smilled. "Thank you. I'm glad that you both loved it madames." Claude said. Then i saw his lips curv nto a smile. Thats funny.....i've never really seen him smile before. And we continued to eat. Then alois gave a glare, with a smirk. Now ciel was very very pissed. But just stayed calm.