chapter 1

Toxic

Chapter 1.

- I love you, I love you very much and I don't want you to get married.

The entire hall was stunned by the confession of a young girl standing in the middle of the room. The girl with a very tall figure, long blonde hair, flat bangs dyed with black highlights, extremely beautiful and attractive aura, is the current focus of attention.

The person who received the confession was extremely shocked, her face was no longer a drop of blood, her thin hand was shaking because of what was happening. She also has a tall body, owns a striking blonde hair like a beautiful and gorgeous princess.

- Kim JiU, what is this? – the person standing next to the girl who was dead and motionless spoke up, together they are the two main characters of this wedding.

The wedding between two beautiful girls was held in one of the most expensive hotels in Seoul. The person in charge of all costs for this lavish wedding is a wealthy parent, the chairman of the leading pharmaceutical corporation in Korea, Mr. Kim Junsu, Kim SuA's biological father.

- SuA, I…. – JiU clutched the hem of her white dress and looked at SuA with tears in her eyes because of the sins she herself had committed recently.

The whole hall continued to hold their breath to witness the tense situation on the stage.

- JiU, you can't get married, I know you love me and I love you too, don't get married - the wedding jammer continued, her eyes wet and her voice hoarse.

JiU looked at the other person with eyes that were both a little emotional and a little painful. She loved that girl very much, but she was not brave enough to choose again.

- JiU, don't get married, please….

- Yoohyeon…. - JiU said trembling.

- KIM YOOHYEON – a person sitting in the hall stood up and called out to the young girl.

Everyone turned to look behind at once.

- What are you doing? Get out of here - said Dami, one of both brides' friends and the jammer's friend.

Yoohyeon ignored Dami's words, continued to look at Kim JiU and begged.

- I traveled far to come here not to leave empty-handed. I'm not going anywhere, unless you come with me.

- Kim JiU, do you love Yoohyeon? - SuA's face was as cold as a stone, stabbed JiU and asked.

JiU lowered her head to the ground, a feeling of fear surrounded her, she couldn't say a word.

- Damned !!

SuA swore, yanked the bridal veil off her head and threw it on the floor, quickly leaving the hall. The pink hair floated along with the wind blowing, following the footsteps of the poorest person in this wedding.

Chairman Kim sighed because he witnessed an unpleasant scene, got up and left the hall with a few staff members. Everyone followed that and gradually disbanded.

Until there were only a few people left in the large room….

- Yoohyeon, you are really…. - JiU wrinkled her forehead and said, breathing heavily.

- Why are you so stubborn? You told me you weren't sure about this wedding and you still let it happen? – Yoohyeon scolded.

- Really not now - JiU said last and left the hall.

- Where are you going?

- Looking for SuA - JiU continued walking, along with Yoohyeon's call to chase.