chapter 13

Chapter 13.

- Baby, let's talk for a bit - Siyeon approached SuA. She was supposed to go to Malaysia today with Wendy and crew, but she postponed her flight to the next day. Siyeon hid outside and waited for SuA since morning, when she saw that SuA had returned home, she went inside.

- Let's talk later, I'm busy - SuA avoids, wants to continue but can't because Siyeon stops in front.

Siyeon grabbed SuA's arms and pushed her down onto the sofa and knelt in front of her. SuA couldn't resist because her body was very weak.

- Baby, how many times do I have to say sorry before you forgive me?

- …………. – SuA avoids Siyeon's strong gaze.

- I can't live without you, I really regret what I did, I will never do it again, I swear - Siyeon caressed SuA's knee with one hand, holding her hand with the other, looking up full of love

- ……………………

- Where do you live, can you come home with me? We can do it all over again, we have plans to have a baby together, let's just continue with our plans okay?

- …………..

- Don't disappear from me, at least answer the phone when I call, if not, text me back, don't act like I don't exist in your life, you scared me – Siyeon's tea-colored eyes glimmered with tears.

- ……………………

- SuA….baby ah… - Siyeon moved her fingers, rubbed SuA's knees and hands trying to make the other person comfortable.

- I need time - SuA definitely stood up and quickly walked out of the house.

Siyeon quickly chased but skillfully did not let SuA know. Last time SuA successfully escaped her and this time she will be more careful not to let that happen again.

Siyeon drove after SuA's car at a reasonable distance so that SuA could not see. About half an hour of crossing on the streets, SuA finally stopped at a house. Siyeon parked the car in the back.

Siyeon stared at the other house trying to memorize the address. It turned out that SuA was still in the city center not far from her. Whose house is this, did SuA buy a new house?

---

SuA stayed up all night thinking about what was happening to her, she still hadn't told anyone including Dami. From the moment she saw the pregnancy test strip showing two lines, she no longer bought alcohol to drink at night as usual, she needed to take care of herself more, she quickly went to buy a lot of supplements and necessary supplies.

She has an appointment with Dr. Choi tomorrow afternoon for an examination, and tomorrow morning she will go to the prison to meet father Kim.

She thought that the first person who needed to know this information should be her father. She couldn't trust anyone in this world anymore, she could only cling to her only relative, Chairman Kim.