chapter 19

Chapter 19.

Another month passed.

After dinner and putting Gahyeon to sleep, Siyeon hugged SuA and lay on the bed. Gahyeon's room is right next door and always has the door open, so is SuA Siyeon's room, if there is any problem with the baby, they can hear it clearly and rush to it in time.

Siyeon pursed her lips thinking she wanted to start a conversation with SuA. For the past month, she has occasionally mentioned going back to Korea to live, but SuA has either avoided the conversation or replied harshly. Every time SuA replied to Siyeon, Siyeon’s heart stopped, because of the heartlessness and insensitivity in those words.

SM and Wendy call her often and every time is a question when she will return to Korea to work. Siyeon could only answer roughly that she would arrange to return soon. The Lee family also called to ask this question because they really wanted to meet SuA and Gahyeon, and Siyeon could only answer the same.

Even though SuA was right next to her, she felt miserable. Kim SuA used to always snuggle into her arms to sleep, now no longer, she has to witness SuA’s bare back almost every night. SuA no longer wanted to see her.

There were days when she took the initiative to cuddle and make love to SuA, SuA gently followed, but SuA no longer had the same intensity as before.

There are nights when Siyeon hugs SuA from behind and automatically sheds tears in silence, she has no way of bringing old Kim SuA back to her side.

Maybe in the past few months, her love and care was not enough to get SuA's forgiveness...?

- Baby... - Siyeon called sweetly, breathing evenly on the back of SuA's neck.

- What?

- Tell me, why do you like living in this Dallas city?

- …………………….

- You don't know anyone in this city, why do you want to be here so much?

- …………………….

- In Korea, there is your dad, there are your friends, there are your employees, your colleagues, why don't you want to go there anymore?

- If you want to go back to Korea, please go back - SuA said harshly, she knew what Siyeon wanted, she contacted Park Jihyo to ask JiHyo to find another house in Dallas to rent, because sooner or later Siyeon also returned this house and back to Korea.

- I won't go anywhere without you by my side.

- …………………….

- I have spent 4 months away from you, I know how painful that feeling is, I don't want to have any more time like that.

- Don't force me to do anything - said SuA coldly, still turning her back to Siyeon.