chapter 18

Chapter 18.

4 months passed.

Dallas city.

SuA has gained a total of 13kg while pregnant with Gahyeon, this is the last month of pregnancy, just over a week left according to calculations Gahyeon will be born. The baby will be born in spring, the season of beginnings, the season of colorful fragrant flowers, the most beautiful season of the year because according to research, people are happiest when it's spring.

Luckily, SuA did not face any great difficulty while pregnant with this baby, she ate well, slept well, mentally peaceful. The currents of conflicting emotions still occasionally appear to torment her but it is not serious because she is busy waiting for the day Gahyeon is born.

SuA wakes up every day to maintain remote work. Open the zoom in the morning to meet with the directors, if there is an important document, Kei will send it to the US by post for her to sign and then she sends it back to Korea, every time after the meeting is over, everyone usually spends the last 5 minutes to chat and SuA all received good wishes about the baby. When she was pregnant with Gahyeon she didn't tell anyone but her father Kim and Dr. Choi, but after her belly grew, Seulgi, Jihyo were the next to know, then Siyeon, then all the leaders of DCC when attending the meeting with her, and then Dami.

She thought Lee Dami was the last to know, but actually Dami figured it out since SuA was still in Korea.

“Who do you think you can hide, Kim SuA? I went to take out the trash and found your 2-line pregnancy test in the bathroom trash, I knew from that moment on but I pretended it was nothing. Then before you flew to the US, your belly was already protruding a bit, it's easy to guess if look closely" - Dami said via video call.

- Yes, I'm sorry for hiding from you, at that time I was mentally unstable - SuA sighed.

“I knew you wanted to hide it from everyone so I didn't tell anyone either. Is it noon over there right now? Are you ready to eat?"

- Siyeon is going to the supermarket to buy something, I'll eat it later.

“Even though you two are back together, but I really have to say this, Lee Siyeon is both toxic and stubborn, she bothers me quite a lot, keeps following me and watching in front of the house a few times to find you, she doesn't look any different from those scary celebrity sasaeng fans"

- Dami, I and Siyeon didn't get back together - SuA redefined.

"If you two don't get back together, why are you still together?"

- It's because Siyeon asked to be with me - SuA explained angrily.

"Whatever, because you're pregnant, you need someone by your side to take care of you, Lee Siyeon is toxic but at least she's sincere, I hope everything goes well for you and the baby, when you give birth  then give me a call."

- Um, thanks Dami.

SuA hung up and looked to the right, seeing Siyeon standing at the door since when, she bit her lips shyly because she didn't know if the conversation just now was overheard by Siyeon. This is a video call, so all sounds are coming from the speaker phone.

Toxic - Suayeon fanfic FullOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara