chapter 11

Chapter 11.

Siyeon froze looking at SuA's silent figure.

- Baby....

- You want to break up with me?

- No, that's never going to happen - Siyeon enthusiastically explained, leaning closer to SuA.

- I lived too negative and pushed you away, so you want to break up with me by this way? like a habit you already had? – SuA continued, her face expressionless.

- No, it's not like that, baby, me and her have nothing to do with each other, it's just an accident - Siyeon took SuA's arm.

- So you'll have a one-night stand when we're apart? – SuA does not stop asking questions.

- No, I will never do that again, she asked me to have dinner and I just thought it was simply a regular dinner between colleagues, then......

- ……………………

 - She and I have nothing to do with each other, I have cut off contact completely, I will never do that again, baby I'm sorry.

*slap sound*

SuA slaps Siyeon hard on the cheek, leaving a red mark. Siyeon was completely turned over to one side, her black flat roof also followed the slap and flew to one side, she gritted her teeth to endure because it was too painful.

SuA went to the wardrobe and got a set of clothes to put on. Siyeon ran to stop, she kept touching SuA and she was mercilessly kicked out.

SuA found Siyeon's obstruction annoying, she took her clothes and went to the bathroom and locked the door.

Siyeon knocked on the bathroom door.

- SuA, where are you going? I'm sorry.

- …………..

- Baby, don't be like that.

The continuous knocking on the door made SuA feel sore, she quickly put on her clothes and went out, ignoring Siyeon, taking her bag and leaving the house.

Siyeon used all her strength to stop SuA but was pushed hard by SuA and fell to the ground.

- Ouch - Siyeon hugged her elbow, she fell down and unconsciously used her elbow to support her body weight, so her arm is extremely painful.