chapter 28

Chapter 28.

- I really need you, come home with me.

In this small space of light, Siyeon could only see half of SuA's face clearly. She looked at SuA for a long time like she was looking at a strange object in space, because she couldn't believe the words that came out of Kim SuA's mouth.

- I know, you need my help to take care of Gahyeon, I come to take care of Gahyeon often.

- No, I need you more than that.

- Is 3 times a week not enough, then will I arrange to come more, 4 times a week?

- No, it's not like that.

- 5 times a week?

- No.

- 6 times a week?

- No, I need you by my side.

- …………………….

- I feel the house is so empty without you, there are times when I lie in bed and I miss you very much, there are times when I have dinner or watch a movie, I feel like I need you.

- Are you drunk?

- I've only had half a glass of wine, how can I get drunk?

- ……………………

- I took too long to forgive you and forgive myself, I persisted in stabbing the pain of last year and then my spirit was gradually destroyed without my knowledge. I know that you have worked so hard for our family.

- …………………….

- I suddenly realized that one day I will be exhausted if I do not allow myself to forgive someone. I recently went to see father Kim and said sorry, I haven't forgiven him for a long time because he prioritizes work and doesn't take the time to love me. When I assumed his position in the corporation, I realized that the reason he could not spend time loving me, because work was too much, I had a rich and happy life thanks to my father’s hard work.

- ……………………..

- I also hurt you, a member of my small family because of that workload.

- …………………….

- I'm sorry I didn't forgive you sooner and hurt you for so many months.

- …………………….

- Come home with me, because I love you and I need you, the drawing compass has many directions, but the compass needle is only one.

- ……………………..

- I still love you from the beginning, until now.