chapter 9

Chapter 9.

Another short time passed.

SuA rang the bell repeatedly in front of Siyeon's house. She pressed once, twice, then the fifth time still no one answered the door.

It's not because the landlord isn't home, but because Siyeon doesn't want to see her. Surely since SuA saw the lights in the house, there's no reason why Siyeon shouldn't be at home.

She picked up the phone and called Siyeon

“Hello” – Siyeon replied with a very calm voice.

- What are you doing?

"I'm at work office, working late"

- Because you have to work late or because you don't want to see me? – SuA said sadly.

“Now you want to know how I feel?”

- …………………… - SuA did not dare to answer this question.

“……………”

- ……………………- the call is still going on but there is no one to speak, SuA is motionless waiting for a response from Siyeon.

But no, after ten seconds of silence, Siyeon took the initiative to hang up.

SuA put her hand on her forehead and stroked it because she was tired, she sighed continuously. She hurt Siyeon and it's only natural that Siyeon doesn't want to see her.

She was terrible at handling her own negativity. It's been 40 days since she last saw Siyeon, after which the two played a game of silence, no longer communicating with each other.

When Chairman Kim goes to prison, she is embarrassed to face Siyeon and the trauma of betrayal in the past torments her. She was afraid that she would be betrayed again in the future, she did not dare to act forcefully with anything.

And after a long enough time, SuA also gradually reduced the feeling of wanting to be alone. She needed to return to her normal life, return to her positive energy, or she would die soon. She has grown used to the CEO position at the company, she has a girlfriend who is always ready to be by her side, she needs to enjoy those good things.

But now Siyeon is no longer patient with her, is it too late to act?

SuA was full of disappointment with herself and then turned her back and prepared to leave.