chapter 26

Chapter 26.

The next morning, Solar woke up, got everything ready and left the house, she found Siyeon sleeping on the living room sofa.

- Siyeon, why are you sleeping here?

Siyeon woke up to Solar's call.

- It's easier to sleep outside, you're full of alcohol, you know? – Siyeon said a good reason. Yesterday, both SuA and Solar smelled strongly of alcohol, but she stayed in SuA's room for a long time, until dawn, she went out to sleep in the living room to avoid being discovered by Solar.

- Yes, I know I'm sorry, yesterday was fun - Solar laughed.

- ……………………

- CEO Kim probably hasn't woken up yet, I have work to do so I have to go first, when she wakes up, you  will help me make tea for her to drink to sober, the box of tea I bought is on the shelf.

- Yes, I know.

- If possible, please drive her home, because CEO Kim's car is in the basement of the hotel holding a party. I'll call the car service to bring her car home later, tell her so.

- Okay.

- Well then, I love you Siyeon - Solar leaned down and kissed Siyeon on the lips and left.

Siyeon looked at Solar's figure and felt extremely guilty. Kim Solar is so kind, and what is Siyeon acting like?

After Solar's figure disappeared, Siyeon went right into the guest bedroom where SuA was lying. SuA sleeps like she's unconscious, she doesn't know what heaven or earth is anymore.

Siyeon sat on the empty bed next to SuA waiting for her.

The last time Siyeon saw SuA was last week when she went to hang out with Gahyeon, SuA's hair was still blonde, and now SuA’s hair is back to pink, a bit like a cherry.

SuA is wearing a red dress with black trim, a tight choker around her neck, her appearance is really excellent, it must be because it's an important party of the company that she dresses up like that.

Siyeon kept immersing herself in the image of the other person regardless of the passage of time. After a very long time, SuA finally wiggled up.

SuA half-opened her eyes, wincing slightly at the bright light coming in from the window.

Siyeon used her hand to lightly place SuA's eyes to block the light for SuA, her actions made the pink haired girl aware that someone was next to.

- Oh….Singnie? – SuA was surprised to see a somewhat strange situation, why is Siyeon next to her like this?

- You were too drunk, so Solar carried you back to this house - Siyeon calmly explained.