chapter 5

Chapter 5.

Tomorrow morning.

SuA opened her eyes and woke up, a strange image immediately entered her eyes. She suddenly remembered that she had fallen asleep on the sofa and now she was still lying on the chair, her feet resting on Siyeon's lap, Siyeon was leaning on the chair and sleeping, one hand holding her leg.

SuA shyly pulled her leg back, her movement waking Siyeon up.

- Good morning - Siyeon said rubbing her eyes.

- I'm sorry, I fell asleep without knowing - SuA scratched her head.

- It's okay - Siyeon smiled

The two of them were silent for a moment out of embarrassment.

- Do you remember what I said?

- What you said? – SuA asked.

- Whenever stress calls me, I will be present and bring what you need.

- Well… hmm….okay – SuA blushed and replied.

- I have to go now, I will see you later.

- Yeah - SuA saw Siyeon getting up and quickly followed her and saw her out the door.

- Today is weekend, you don't have to go to work, right? - Siyeon went to the door and turned around to ask.

- That's right.

Siyeon pursed her lips, took a deep breath, then approached SuA's face, slowly….

SuA held her breath because the distance between the two was only a few centimeters, her eyes dared not blink…

Siyeon kissed SuA on the cheek then Siyeon shyly pulled away immediately.

- I… I go.

- Okay - SuA subconsciously scratched her neck, her eyes darting around, trying to put on a smile.

Siyeon got in the car and left. SuA watched the figure disappear and felt confused.

Lee Siyeon is definitely flirting with her and she's blushing from every movement Siyeon makes. Moving quickly into a new relationship was something she had never done before. She always has a slow process, making friends until very close and then moving to a love relationship.