chapter 25

Chapter 25.

In the yellow-lit bedroom, there was only the sound of breathing and the ticking of the wall clock.

SuA took ten seconds to become aware of Siyeon's actions and Siyeon’s words, she softly hugged Siyeon’s back, rubbing Siyeon’s thin back with her hands.

- What's wrong, work is stressful these days?

- No.

- Are you tired?

- No - Siyeon was quiet, she buried her face in SuA's blonde hair.

- You’re too thin, don't eat well?

Siyeon closed her eyes to enjoy every moment of the present, the moment when SuA was taking care of her, asking her questions one by one.

She didn't want to answer at all, because when she didn't answer SuA would ask again, she wanted to be asked like that.

Every day, someone asked her such questions, but she only needed Kim SuA to ask her.

- Are you more comfortable? – did not see Siyeon answer, SuA's question is continued, she moved her hand continuously on Siyeon's back, massaging each place to create a comfortable feeling.

- …………………….

- Solar doesn't treat you well?

- No, Solar is very kind - Siyeon began, lifting her head.

- That's great - SuA exclaims, Siyeon's face is now blurred above hers, so close, so close, she can feel Siyeon’s breath.

- Think about it, Solar is so beautiful and kind, why can't I have feelings for her? - Siyeon looked at the person below and asked.

- …………………….

- Solar's relationship with me is very healthy, I haven't crossed the line with her, I always want to have a healthy relationship, but why can't I have feelings for her?

- ……………………

- Why do I keep getting into a toxic relationship, why is that?

- ………….

- I moved in with Solar because I don't want to get into this toxic relationship with you anymore.

- ……………………..

- But…….

Siyeon looked deeply into SuA's black eyes, the more she looked at them, the more disoriented she became.