chapter 22

Chapter 22.

The next morning, SuA woke up lazily, she had fallen asleep on the sofa, the TV was still on.

So she voluntarily waited for Siyeon for a long time until she couldn't wake up anymore and fell asleep.

But Lee Siyeon never came home, which means all SuA’s conjectures were correct.

SuA starts her new day, she needs to feed Gahyeon, prepare everything and go to the airport, she has a work schedule in Japan. A few hours later, Mrs. Jeong came home, SuA sent baby Gahyeon to Mrs. Jeong to take care of, then she took a taxi to the airport.

SuA hasn't told Siyeon about this schedule and she doesn't know how Siyeon's work is going, if Siyeon  has enough time to look after Gahyeon, so she sent Gahyeon to Mrs. Jeong full time until she returns.

---

Siyeon woke up quite late and checked out of the hotel room and returned home.

When she entered the house, it was past noon, a quiet and empty atmosphere caught her eyes, and both SuA and Gahyeon were nowhere to be seen.

Siyeon picked up the phone and called SuA

“Singnie, I hear you”

- Where are you? Why is there no one at home?

“I have a business schedule in Japan for a few days, sitting in the waiting room. I send Gahyeon to Mrs. Jeong to take care of, if you're free, you go over to Mrs. Jeong's house to pick up Gahyeon, I've prepared enough milk bottles for a few days, stored in the fridge."

- What date are you coming back?

"I don't know yet, I'll let you know later"

- ……………………. – Siyeon is quiet, she doesn't know what to say next, is there any other topic to talk about? she really doesn't want to hang up right now because she wants to hear SuA's voice.

"Is there any other problem?"

- ………….no….please fly carefully.

"Singnie"

- What's wrong? - Siyeon replied in anticipation.

“I put aloe vera juice and liver detox drink on the table, drink it”

Siyeon turned to look at the kitchen table, her heart unconsciously beating faster.

- ………… thank you.

"I'll hang up"

- Bye.

---

A week passed.

SuA finished her business trip, her flight back to Incheon Seoul landed at 10 pm, it took another hour for SuA to return home.

When SuA entering the familiar house, the figure of Siyeon sleeping on the sofa appeared, she looked a bit tired, sleeping but her forehead was still a little wrinkled, having a nightmare or something.

SuA took off her coat and went to store her luggage, she looked into Gahyeon's room to check, the baby was sleeping soundly. SuA kissed Gahyeon on the forehead and went to the living room.

She sat down on the empty part of the sofa, silently looking at Siyeon. The more she looked at that picture, the more peaceful she felt because it had been a week since she had seen Siyeon. For a long time, if she ever went far away, she would go away for 1 or 2 days, but this time her business trip was a bit long, up to a week.