chapter 17

Chapter 17.

Tomorrow morning.

SuA opened her eyes and woke up, the sunlight from outside the window into the bedroom looked so dreamy. She had had a chaotic evening, feeling both bewildered and satisfied, ending with Seulgi hugging her to sleep from behind.

It's crazy, she needs to talk to Seulgi to clear things up, she can't let her emotions get unstable like that.

SuA turned around and saw that the bed beside her was empty, she put on a loose dress and walked out of the room. SuA heard Seulgi talking on the phone with someone.

- You contact director Baek, by all means don't let that role into Wendy's hands.

“…………”

- How is Irene? How has she been lately?

“……………………..”

- Then go buy some medicine and give it to her, Wendy is busy and doesn't have time to take care of her. Tell Irene to wait, I'll call her when I'm done.

Seulgi hung up the phone and turned around to see SuA leaning against the bedroom door.

- Good morning - Seulgi smiled.

- Good morning - SuA smiled faintly and sat down on the chair.

- What do you want to eat? I'll have breakfast with you and then go to the airport – Seulgi rummaged in the kitchen.

- Seulgi, can we talk for a bit? – SuA timidly asked.

- Okay - Seulgi approached and sat next to SuA.

- We… what's between us? – SuA slowly asked.

She doesn't like an ambiguous relationship, based on Seulgi's recent call and Siyeon's words, she can be sure that Seulgi still can't get over the ex, but why did Seulgi approach her and have sex with her lastnight?

Seulgi was silent for a moment and then spoke.

- SuA, you're the one I want to take care of, that's all.

- We obviously went overboard last night - SuA couldn't be satisfied with Seulgi's superficial answer.

- If you don't like it, I won't do it anymore - Seulgi said softly as if it was nothing, making the people next to her feel uncomfortable.

- Seulgi-sshi, what do you think of me? a puppet that you can control however you like?

Seulgi said nothing more, sighed and took her bag out of the house, not answering SuA.

SuA relaxed into the chair, a feeling of disappointment mixed with frustration welled up in her heart.