chapter 7

Chapter 7.

SuA parked her car in front of SM entertainment company's gate. She called Siyeon because she wasn't allowed in.

- Come down and pick me up.

"........................" - Siyeon replied with a silence, making SuA feel nervous.

- I bought you dinner.

"........................"

- I'll be down here waiting for you.

Siyeon took the initiative to hang up, SuA sighed, her brain thought quickly, is there an effective way to make peace with Siyeon.....?

Siyeon is very good at understanding her feelings, but she is not. Since the two of them just met, she doesn't know Siyeon well, she even doesn't know anything about Siyeon's favorite food, except for the malatang the day before.

Ten minutes later, SuA saw Siyeon appear at the entrance, her face expressionless. She took SuA to the office, her attitude seemed to be reluctant, SuA did not know what to say so SuA silently followed.

Siyeon took SuA into a small office, on the wall was a picture of Wendy hanging like the wall in the other hallway, it seems that this is Siyeon's private office.

Siyeon let SuA sit alone on the sofa in the room, she went back to her desk to type something.

SuA waited patiently, she watched Siyeon wait for Siyeon to finish.

- If you have something to say, say it - Siyeon was still staring at her laptop.

- Well... I'm waiting for you to have dinner together, I bought some malatang - SuA said slowly, disappointed by the other person's indifference.

- Do you mind if the food you bought can't be eaten? - Siyeon coldly asked a question.

- .............. - SuA dared not breathe, completely motionless.

- The same thing happened to the food I bought at home the other day.

- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have acted like that - SuA bowed her head regretfully.

Siyeon closed her laptop and went to sit next to SuA.

- I'm just....I've been hurt before and I think it's a bit of us to get to know each other so quickly...I'm afraid of getting hurt again and I'm afraid that my personality doesn't suit you ....so.... - SuA tried to find logical words to explain, her black eyes fell and did not dare to look at the person next to her.

Siyeon pondered, gently hugged SuA and brought SuA to her lap.

SuA was like a drop rock in her heart, she felt so relieved, her head rested on Siyeon's shoulder, hugging Siyeon back.

- So when you're stressed at work, you won't care about the feelings of those around you?

- That's not it.....I...I really want to understand your feelings but.... I'm not good at that.

- And then you buy food to apologize?

- I think food solves all problems.

Siyeon laughed at that silly statement. SuA continued to hide her face in Siyeon's neck, she was embarrassed when she heard Siyeon's laughter.

- I'm bad at expressing my true feelings, being calm is my forte and I think this suits you - Siyeon said, tightening the hug.

- .............

- Why did you show up so early this morning?

- My father was accused of using banned substances to trade, I was forced to be the CEO of the company and had to lie in the upcoming trial to protect him.