chapter 23

Chapter 23.

Mr. Lee's funeral took place in a grand and classical place, he took his last breath while everyone was around. The whole Lee family stood by his side on the last day, he said that this life for him was so satisfying.

Siyeon, after crying until her eyes turned red, is now standing in front of his photo and looking at each person who comes to visit. There was one thing about her father that she would never forget, he said to her before he closed his eyes:

“I hope you and SuA will get back together, it's a pity that I couldn't meet her before I left. The two already have a child together, Gahyeon is a priceless gift from God. I know you have been through a lot of pain in this relationship, but I always wish all the best for your little family.”

Siyeon cried more when hearing every word Mr. Lee said, what he wanted was also what she always wanted.

But she was exhausted, there was no way she could make it happen. She felt guilty for failed to fulfill his wish.

Siyeon and Gahyeon stayed in Daegu for a week straight, because her mental state was unstable, so Mrs. Lee and sister Hyeri supported her to take care of Gahyeon.

These days, next to her, there is another person named Solar. Not the person she wanted, but Solar is actually a very kind and nice person.

Solar is a manager, she's also very busy at work, but she's willing to give up to be with Siyeon all these days. Solar rented a hotel room near Siyeon's house to stay, she stayed by Siyeon’s side all day and then went back hotel to sleep at night.

While Siyeon felt the weakest and needed a place to lean on, SuA was not here, but Solar, she felt grateful for that.

- Siyeon, I'm sorry about what happened - Wendy put her hand on Siyeon's shoulder to comfort her, after hearing that Wendy had arranged to go to Daegu to visit Mr. Lee.

Siyeon nodded slightly.

- Where is SuA, is she not here? - Wendy looked around.

- She didn't come back because of a business trip to Singapore.

- Does she choose work? – Wendy sighed, she already knows all the problems between SuA and Siyeon, she feels this is terrible.

- …………………….

- Do your best, just rest, when you feel comfortable, go back to work - Wendy said softly.

- Thank you, Wendy.

After the funeral ceremonies, everyone left gradually, Siyeon and Gahyeon will return to Seoul tomorrow to continue their lives.

After finishing work, Siyeon climbed the mountain near her house alone, she sat idly looking at the magnificent scenery in front of her. It's late afternoon, sunset is coming.

- Siyeon!!

Siyeon turned to see Solar.

- How do you know I'm here?

- I've been following you for a while now - Solar sat down next to Siyeon.

The two silently watched the scene change from blue to pink.

- The scene here is so beautiful - Solar admired.

- Yes, in the old days when I was in school, I used to climb up here to enjoy the view.

- Siyeon, I have something to tell you.

- What?

- You should move in with me.