𝐈𝐕 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Tita" means aunt.
"Banana Cue" - It is a fried banana coated with sugar and one of the famous street food in the Philippines. (A/N: It's my favourite street food though. Hehehehe😃)
"Meryenda" means snack.

~❀~

~❀~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~❀~

Yesterday, Y/n felt the feeling of euphoria inside her chest, for many had adored her whilst performing in the Opera House. She would always receive thousands of admiration and these people would always send her flowers, congratulating her for another perfect and wonderful performance.

However, right now, she was in the kitchen whilst her Tita made her a Banana Cue, a portion of Filipino street food that she loves. Although, her tita doesn't place the Banana on sticks. Her aunt just cut the banana in half, fried it and added sugar.

It's a good thing that her mother wasn't around at their Manoir, for she had an urgent meeting with the President of Vanity Fair. Well, at least her mother had an urgent meeting because if not, Y/n wouldn't have a bite of her Aunt's cooked meryenda.

"It's weird, Tita." Y/n chuckled, taking a bite of her food. "Every time I eat the food you cook, I simply forgot that I was supposed to control my diet."

"Siguradong gutom ka na talaga." Her Tita replied with a chuckle that left her lips. "Pasalamat ka na pumunta ako dito."(Translation: "You must be really famished." and "You should be thankful that I came here.")

"Well, yes, I'm truly famished pero I know naman na nangungulila ka sakin." (Translation: "Well, yes, I'm truly famished but I know that you miss me.")

"Nangungulila? I look best defined na nag-aalala ako sayo." Her Tita sighed. "I mean, look at you. You have eaten half of the food on the plate as if you haven't for days or more so, months!" (Translation: "Miss? I look best defined that I'm worried about you.")

"You may be correct that I have eaten half of it, but you are clearly wrong on your statement that I have been starving myself. I have eaten half of it for the reason that I miss this meryenda and because you are the one who cooked it. You know naman na I love the food you cook." She smirked. (Translation: "You know already that I love the food you cook.")

"And?" Her Tita raised a brow, knowing that there was still more statement that she has to add.

"Aannddd...because my mother will be there with me at Mr Lemmington's wedding and I couldn't eat much as I want to." Y/n sighed.

Glinda, her mother, was very strict on her own daughter's diet. She didn't want her to gain a lot of weight because she dances and she needs to stay within the weight limitations that she follows, especially when she's always the Prima of every show that she auditioned. Sometimes or more likely always, Choreographers won't even hold an audition and would just choose Y/n to be their Prima on their show.

"I'll let you eat all of that." Her Tita sighed, smilingly at her niece. "But promise me that you'll eat food to fill your stomach. I don't want you to skip your meals."

~❀~

Draco was one of the guests at Mr Lemmington's wedding, for he is a friend of his and not to mention, Louis Lemmington is a wizard himself. Although, he's a muggleborn. And his bride was very aware that she is to be married to a wizard.

He couldn't believe that Mr Lemmington, who he thought would never marry because he's a busy man, was getting married on this very day.

He couldn't become one of Mr Lemmington's groom's men, for he was not in Paris before and just arrived 3 days ago. He was supposed to be though, but Draco reasoned that he may not be able to attend their meetings or practices because he hasn't arrived yet. However, the best thing he could do right now was to attend his wedding and greet the newly wedded couple.

The Wedding ended earlier at 6 in the evening and all of the guests arrived at where the Wedding reception was, a luxurious hotel.

Draco and Marc went inside using the other door, for the main entrance door was crowded outside. There were newspaper photographers and journalists crowding up on the side, wanting to take pictures of the guests, and of course, the bride and groom.

As soon as the two young men arrived at the foyer of the Hotel, Draco had stopped from his steps as his eyes had caught someone that made him feel awed.

She placed a genuine smile, her eyes focused on every photographer as they flashed their cameras. He knew that she was already used to this kind of life; Photographers taking her pictures and writers writing about her in the newspaper. He knew that popularity was already with her ever since she was born because of her Mother's long lineage of a family, a family that is a member of a prestigious family and old wealth. Although, this is the only information that he knew about her.

Draco couldn't take his eyes off of the young woman. He never expected that he would see her here. Well, he couldn't see her at the wedding earlier, for there are too many guests that were sitting down on the long chair in Notre-Dame de Paris. But now, he couldn't even look anywhere but just her.

It made him become interested more in her. It made him want to write a book about her as a way of getting to know her.

Marc had once suggested writing her a biography, but he refused because he wanted something more, something more that captured his interest. But now, here he is, standing in the Foyer whilst gazing and admiring such beauty of the girl.

She had captured his interest — not the affection within the heart — and she doesn't have the slightest clue that she made a young man want to write about her. He didn't want a biography of her, yes. He wanted a book that was inspired by her, inspired by her life as Half Filipino living in France.

Right now, Draco knew that Y/n would be a perfect subject for his book.

But going to Y/n's point of view, she was already a bit tired of smiling in front of the camera. The photographers and the writers kept on wanting to speak with her. She tried her best to answer them all and it is a must, for she was taught to be a disciplined woman in front of the newspaper employees in avoidance to ruin their family's reputation.

Just one mistake, society may judge her. That's the life that she has gotten into ever since she was born.

"Ms Magindara, over here!"

"No Ms Magindara, Here!"

Voices roamed around her ears, turning every of her attention to the cameraman who takes pictures for the daily newspapers. For her, all she could see were many twinkling lights in front of her as she stood on the red carpet with her attractive smile.

She wanted to leave now. She wanted to sit down on the couches in the foyer and take a rest, but her mother was with her and her mother wouldn't want her to stay in the foyer of the hotel.

Mrs Magindara finally beckoned for her daughter to come inside and it made her finally let out a sigh of relief as she excused herself to the people.

But when she was entering the Hotel, one man caught her eyes, the man that she didn't expect to see again and didn't even want to see.

It made her heart pound loudly. It made her palm sweat in anxiousness. She's terrified that if this man wrote a book about the Classical Ballet of France and she knew she will be included, the man may write what he had seen that day, the day she was playing basketball. And she knew that if this man ever wrote a book like that, she will be ruined. Her mother will be disappointed in her.

𝐓𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 || 𝐃.𝐌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें