𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 || "𝐌𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐥𝐞?"

~❀~

~❀~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~❀~

Y/n leaned her back on the window frame whilst sitting down on the window sill. Her arm hugged her curled legs and her eyes gazed down at the people walking on the street. She has been sitting there for an hour and thinking about what just happened this morning. She was still confused about what Draco is. Is he something immortal? Is he a creature from another world? She doesn't know. How could the man she has feelings for appear to be something that made her jaw drop and made her question everything about him? It's tiring her mind. She wanted to confront him but fear just crossed her face. But nothing would happen or would be solved if she didn't take any action. So, she gathered all her strength as she pressed her feet on the wooden floor and stood up, making her way to the door and opening it.

Then there she saw the young blond man's back, sitting alone on the couch with his hands covering his face. He had a lot of thoughts going on through his mind and has not yet made any progress on how to explain everything to her.

"Draco?" Her voice rang in Draco's ears as soft as the voice of an angel.

He immediately turned his gaze to her, standing up from the couch and focusing all his attention on her.

"I-" They both said in unison.

"I think you should speak first." He said.

"No, I think it is best if I should hear yours first."

"No, it is best to hear yours first. I feel like yours is what I needed to hear before I speak mine." He spoke, smiling at her and gesturing his hand on the couch, allowing her to sit down so that they could talk about this shocking occurrence this morning.

She sat down on the armchair, taking a small deep breath that made her fear calm down inside her body. She doesn't know what'll happen to her, but she felt like she needed to run away from this place and go back to France. At least now she has a reason to break their friendship off. Though, it was kind of foolish to think of it that way.

"What are you truly?" She began interrogating him, sounding rather curious. "My instincts were telling me that you are not from here."

"I am from here, not from another planet. Our world was just separate." He explained. "You, yourself, belong to this muggle world, while I came from the wizarding world."

"Muggle?" She squinted her eyes.

"Non-magical being."

"That sounds rather weird to call us that. However, why are our worlds separated? I mean...you are clearly a human being too. Just the difference is that you are magical."

"There are muggles who can become greedy when they discover magic and spells. Some would think of us freaks and scientists might perform those unusual experiments on us to find any answers." He answered. A bit of chuckle left his lips due to Y/n's curiosity.

"Then why did you tell me?"

"You seem trustworthy."

"I seem trustworthy?" She quoted the word "seem" with one brow of hers raised. "That sounds like you still doubt me." She scoffed as her lips drew a smirk.

Draco realized that he had chosen the wrong words to say. It came up to his mind that it indeed sound like he still suspected her that she would go around and tell everyone that he is a wizard. Y/n was not a fool, herself. He knew that this girl knew that if she goes around telling his secret, everyone will think that she was crazy. She didn't want people to think of her like that. It'll ruin her.

He really does fully trust her. It is why he agreed to accompany her and take her away from her home just to take a vacation for a week and just to get away from what makes her anxious and stressed, despite knowing that they both may face consequences from her mother. He admits that her mother is a terror woman. It may seem hard to tell from the outside because of how well-proper she is. She has the face of such a kind-hearted woman. Well, she is indeed a kind-hearted woman for some time and before Mr Magindara died. It was like her soul died with her husband.

"Look, I apologize for sounding like I don't fully trust you." He spoke with sincerity. "But I really do trust you."

"Oh really?" She smirked sarcastically. "Then what if I spread this identity of yours around France? Would you still trust me?"

"I do."

"Why?"

"Because I know for a reason that you are not that kind of person. You don't want people calling you crazy."

"Does your friends know too?" She asked.

Draco licked his bottom lip and rested her back on the soft backrest of the couch. Y/n finds this rider tempting and attractive. It is as if her body felt some sort of weird heat. She knew it was wrong of her to think of him that way. Lust is something that she should never feel towards him.

"Yes," He answered. "They know, for they are the same being as I am."

"Excuse me?"

"Louise and Marc are also Wizards."

"Then if Mr Lemmington is a wizard, does his wife know?" She questioned, tilting her head slightly to the right whilst her eyes still laid on his bluish-grey eyes.

"She does. She handled it pretty well unlike you." He chuckled, trying to make fun of her.

"Rude." She mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes and letting her back fall unto the soft backrest of the armchair.

"I heard that." He raised a brow.

"How do you expect me to react?" She complained, looking at him dead straight in his eyes. "Be like those weird girls who react like 'oh, I'm not soOo surprised, 'oh my god, don't worry I'm not like any other girls who get frightened by what you are'." She mimicked, which made Draco grin and held in his chuckle. "Like excuse me, Draco, because I would literally be scared. Who knows what you'll do to me with that wand!" She pointed at the wand on the coffee table with her eyes.

"Calm down now." He chuckled softly. "I was only joking."

"It doesn't sound like a joke to me." She glared, crossing her arms on her chest.

"Look, I'm sorry if I made fun of you." He sighed. "If you can't forgive me, I promise that I'll take you to a place where would like to go."

"Oh, really?"

"Really."

"Even if it's far?"

Of course, Draco couldn't say no because maybe this might be his chance to confess his feelings to her. He would literally take this chance now before everything is too late, and whatever she will say about his feelings - rejecting him or not - he would still gladly accept it.

"Yes, even if it's far."

"Then, could you take me to Verona? I really wanted to go there." She smiled.

"It wasn't that far but sure, I'll take you there."

𝐓𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 || 𝐃.𝐌जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें