forty five

*if you're reading after this has been edited, every chapter from now is new, k I'm done with the lil notes now, get ready bbys xxxxxx*

ϝσɾƚყ ϝιʋҽ

little black notebook

.

.

Abby clutched to the wheel tightly as she pulled out of the parking lot. She knew Morgan would be heading straight back to the BAU, recounting every detail of their conversation. Abby's mind drifted back to the night Lawrence shot her, when she parted from the others and got into his car and how she had glanced back at the building once she'd left, silently wishing one of them had followed her out. A part of her was grateful that Morgan was going back to them. Then she looked over at Lawrence. 'How similar this situation is.' She thought.

"Are you okay?" Tom's voice broke the silence.

Abby glanced quickly over at him, wiping her tears subtly.

"Yeah I'm fine." She sniffed, drying her tears up quickly. Oh how she longed for Spencer. Her heart broke as she thought of the last words the two would exchange. Tears threatened to spill again so she cut off that train out of thought. "Where is it?" She demanded. She didn't have time to fuck about.

"Storage facility. In a safe. It's about an hour away from here. You heard of Springdale?"

"Maryland?"

"Yeah, I'll tell you where it is when we get near."

"Okay." Abby said simply. "What's in it?"

"The storage box? I just said -"

"No asshole, the notebook. What's in the notebook?"

"Abby, don't do this-"

"Forget it, Tom. It doesn't matter whether you tell me or not, I'm going to read it myself when we get there." She argued defiantly.

"Okay, but when you read it you have to remember that everything that I did, I did because I genuinely had your best intentions at heart."

She scoffed.

"I know you won't believe me, and that's fine. But it's true okay. Just - just remember that."

"Seriously?" She asked, glancing over at him. He looked over at her, confused. "I know why you slept with me. How naive do you think I am?!"

"Abby...I had to."

"OH please!" She couldn't face looking at him. "I don't know why I didn't tell my team what else you did myself, I suppose I was just trying to save face at that point. It wasn't the fact you slept with me just so you could have an excuse to be in my tent, it was the fact you told Moore about it."