twelve

warning : SA, kidnap and violence

ƚɯҽʅʋҽ

four months ago

.

.

four and a half months ago, Iraq.

February tenth

"Jesus, Laurens what the hell was that?" Lawrence slammed the door to their room behind them.

"That was me trying to save our ass! You nearly blew the whole damn operation, Lawrence!" Abby sat on the single bed. She hated sharing a room with Lawrence but the two were supposed to be married so Moore insisted it was necessary but the two think he was doing it to piss them off.

"That's still Sir to you, Abigail." 

"Not here it isn't. It's been two months and we are not any closer to finding anything more than circumstantial on these bastards." Abby sighed.

"They're guilty as hell Abby. We have to keep digging. We need to force ourselves into their lives."

"That's exactly what we've been doing for the past two months! The only way to get any closer would be for me to screw one of them!" Abby screamed in frustration. She looked over at her Sergeant and the sympathetic look on his face said it all. "OH you've got to be kidding me. Seriously? I've got to sleep with the bastards!" The brunnette laughed dryly.

"If it helps, it's just the one of them."

"No it doesn't damn help, Tom. I want to speak to Moore." She insisted, she was not doing this. 

"How? How do you expect to do that, huh? You want to go out for dinner with an officer well known to the insurgents. Here, let me book you a damn table!"

"Okay. Then I want to talk to Leo." 

"Jesus, Abby," the dark haired man sighed, "You know you can't do that -"

"I'll do it on a burner. If this works, he'll be called out here anyway. I want to speak to him, I need to tell him what's happening."

"You're going to threaten this whole operation because you want to protect your relationship!"

Abby hung her head, she knew she couldn't speak to him. 

"Look," he sighed and spoke softly, "I know you miss him. I know you want this to be over but our intelligence really believes this will work. Abby it's just sex. Trust me, scum like that it'll be over before it's even started."