twenty five

ƚɯҽɳƚყ ϝιʋҽ

undercover

.

.

Abby and Spencer sat at the stools in Abby's kitchen eating their breakfast at about four in the afternoon. They had just returned from a case in New York and the whole team were exhausted.

"You have to hand it to serial killers though, they are getting more and more inventive." Abby said as she shoved a spoonful of cheerios into her mouth. "I mean remember when they used to just stab or shoot a few people and that'd be the end of it? Nooo, now they have to dress their corpses and place them in the life sized doll house they've been building whilst they were planning their perfect crime."

"Well that's enough for breakfast today then." Spencer said sarcastically dropping his spoon into his bowl dramatically. Abby laughed at him as she continued to shovel cereal into her mouth.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" Spencer asked suddenly.

"Uh let me double check - I'm not sure if any crimes are scheduled in for tomorrow. I know it is Saturday and criminals do tend to take the weekend off."

Spencer gave her a sarcastic look.

"Did you want to do something? Dinner maybe."

Three months had passed since their first date and Abby and Spencer had been 'casually seeing each other'. They had yet to make it 'official' because they knew how their friends would react and neither of them wanted anyone to interfere with what they had and they also knew the repercussions it would have on their jobs. But, to them, they were.

They wouldn't be allowed to go into the field together, they would have to keep Hotch and all other higher ups regularly up to date with their relationship and they could potentially endanger the others life if anything were to happen to them in regards to a confrontation with an unsub - they target one of them, they target the other.

They both also really kind of liked the sneaking around. Hiding the marks on their necks, the blushing looks, the sex in the hotel rooms. They liked the idea of being able to hide from the smartest brains in the FBI.

"Yeah, dinner would be nice." Abby smiled finishing off her cereal and standing to leave her kitchen. "Well I am going to get a shower and change."

Spencer walked quickly over to her. He pulled her into him by grabbing her wrist and twisting her round to face him. He kissed her lovingly, gently.

"Abby," He inhaled deeply.

"Spencer." She echoed.

"Uh, okay. Okay. Will you be my girlfriend?"